tags

Best Worst Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Worst Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 101 Followers
  • 301 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Fall in love with your best #Friend. Someone you can talk to about anything and know they’ll hold no judgement. Someone who knows the darkest parts of you and loves you anyway, that knows all your flaws and loves you not in spite of them but because of them. Not #someone that you can’t live without, but someone that you don’t want to live without. Someone that you want to experience all of life’s ups and downs with. Someone who will hold your hand through the worst times of your life. When they

400 Love
4 Share

""

""One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." ... "There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.""

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." ... "There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life."

Life Is Good If You Take It As....

#Life #nojotoenglish #Quotes #Motivation #Success

186 Love
2 Share

""

"मैंने तुझको चुना है, इस भूल का ज़िन्दगी भर पछतावा रहेगा। ©_rakhi"

मैंने तुझको चुना है,
इस भूल का ज़िन्दगी भर पछतावा रहेगा।
©_rakhi

#Love #Hate #Hatelife #Worst #worse
#mirakee #Hindi #Compose #mirakeehindi #mirakeeenglish
#Lifelessons #Pain #God #yqhindi #bestquote
#urduwords #MothersDay #Mother #Women #Womensday #girls #Life #flirtationship #OneLove #onesidedlove #Love #Passion #addiction #mirakee #yqbaba #Life #inspirtional #Log #Society #Thinking #Abusive
#Hate #Hatelove #today #MothersDay #Family #issues #readwriteunite #writerscommunity #writer #writers #write #writersofig #writersnetwork #Instagram
#kuchbaten #mirak

90 Love

""

"MY RAINY EYES CAN SEE MYSELF EXIST EVERYWHERE."

MY RAINY EYES CAN SEE MYSELF EXIST EVERYWHERE.

When I pray for the world, I saw the worst, I stayed 😔⏰ remain silent & the rain is shedding tears from my eyes!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#rainin8words #world #Worst #observe #selfish #tears #rain #myeyesspeak #Heartbeat 😢🌎🧘✨🌊🕉️

90 Love
2 Share

""

"So many friends but still there is no one with whom you can share your problems #gif"

So many friends but still there is no one with whom you can share your problems  #gif

#Life #Problems #Gif #Nojoto #Dard #Hard #Reality #alone #Loneliness #introvert #Worst #situation

85 Love