Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallingapart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallingapart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love, falling in love with you lyrics, falling in love with you, everybody saying you should never fall in love lyrics,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aradhana Mishra

White Majbooriyan manjooriyan rahi tab talak, 
Unhe humari talab rahi jab talak, 
Mukar gaye wo bhi apne har waade se ab, 
Yakeenan majbooriyon ne manjooriyon ki jagah le hi li hogi ab talak..

©Aradhana Mishra #Couple 
#fallingapart 
#HeartBreak

Sameer Kaul 'Sagar'

Lost in a maze of uncertainty, conflicting emotions pull us apart, and the mayhem within creates an irreparable divide, leaving us in a state of endless confusion and chaos.

©Sameer Kaul 'Sagar' #sketching #pencilart #Life #pencildrawing #Drawing #artistonnojoto #artists #chaos #Confusion #fallingapart

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #fallingapart #savinggrace #Quotes #silencespeaks

read more
I can't share.
Because, if I did...

If I told you that my heart,
hurt so much sometimes... 

I would fall apart.  Picture credit - Pinterest 

#fallingapart #savinggrace #quotes #silencespeaks

Vibha Saroj

And the irony is,  
people put together words in best possible combination
when they are falling apart in worst possible way. #words 
#people 
#fallingapart

Rajat Chauhan

this gona kill me.... #SRK #Broken #Tired #lost #alone #dead #fallingapart

read more
mute video

Priya sharma

When all those promises became meaningless,
When all the talking was senseless
When all the happy days were leaving,
When everything was just deceiving
When all of it felt like a burden,
When they had no other reason🍁.....

They knew the bond was falling apart
and they were leaving the story for a better start♥️
 Bond🖤

#love 
#life 
#loveyourself 
#fallingapart 
#yqbaba

Priyanka Rathod

Do you know that feeling when everything around you is falling apart,
And your life destroyed in a matter of seconds? #fallingapart #feelings #destroyed #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #englishquote

Blue Butterfly

I write seamlessly better, when I sense myself of falling apart. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #write #fallingapart #lovequotes

Surendra Verma

एक अरसे के बाद देखी मुस्कुराहट उसकी
एक अरसे के बाद मिला भी तो दूर जाने के लिए...
 #lovequotes #fallingapart #loveoflife #myquote

marmalade ツ

And sometimes, that travel doesn't have to be the one where you step up your feet and walk. Sometimes, travelling is wandering, wondering to worlds distant but known. To the worlds, made no more of meadows and trains and mountains and malls, sometimes, the places that we travel to are made up of our lost pieces itself. A piece, you found, after long. Like the lost wheel of your favorite toy car that you forgot about ages ago but then suddenly found it under the bed. The nostalgia that then comes sweeping over you is a mixture of bittersweet feeling. Bittersweet, because, it's neither one thing or the other. You can never really conjecture if it's the broken snippet of your childhood that you found back or another misfit piece in the puzzle of your life that just adds on to the melancholy of never really being able to have that world back. The world, made of wet paper boats and golden sand sticking to your neck. The world, with gravel found, hidden in your shoe or the fallen leaf of a tree that got tucked to your shirt, when you never noticed. The world, made of just those small things. The world, that once, was made for you. And only you. And it's cryptic. The way we tend to get lost while never really searching for a way. May be, each of us, is still searching for a haven outside in the world when we should actually be searching for it, within ourselves. Yes. Past our flaws and imperfections, there is a part. A part of yours that shall still embrace you the same. Either with or without your melodious voice. Either with or without your sense of humour. Because that part of us, is a fool. It doesn't think. It just knows to accept all and give all. That part is the one who's responsible for making you shed grief on your pillow and then, waking up, all the same the next morning, ready to walk with another night's unfinished hope burdened on your shoulders. And just like that, all of us, walk, hoisting specimens of grief and mistaking it for faults. And that's just how and why we can't see the other one's winters when our own garden is falling apart. #fallingapart #literature_is_loyal #wccryptic

read more
              And sometimes, that travel doesn't have to be the one where you step up your feet and walk. Sometimes, travelling is wandering, wondering to worlds distant but known. To the worlds, made no more of meadows and trains and mountains and malls, sometimes, the places that we travel to are made up of our lost pieces itself. A piece, you found, after long.

Like the lost wheel of your favorite toy car that you forgot about ages ago but then suddenly found it under the bed. The nostalgia that then comes sweeping over you is a mixture of bittersweet feeling. Bittersweet, because, it's neither one thing or the other. You can never really conjecture if it's the broken snippet of your childhood that you found back or another misfit piece in the puzzle of your life that just adds on to the melancholy of never really being able to have that world back. The world, made of wet paper boats and golden sand sticking to your neck. The world, with gravel found, hidden in your shoe or the fallen leaf of a tree that got tucked to your shirt, when you never noticed. The world, made of just those small things. The world, that once, was made for you. And only you.

And it's cryptic. The way we tend to get lost while never really searching for a way. May be, each of us, is still searching for a haven outside in the world when we should actually be searching for it, within ourselves. Yes. Past our flaws and imperfections, there is a part. A part of yours that shall still embrace you the same. Either with or without your melodious voice. Either with or without your sense of humour. Because that part of us, is a fool. It doesn't think. It just knows to accept all and give all. That part is the one who's responsible for making you shed grief on your pillow and then, waking up, all the same the next morning, ready to walk with another night's unfinished hope burdened on your shoulders.

And just like that, all of us, walk, hoisting specimens of grief and mistaking it for faults. And that's just how and why we can't see the other one's winters when our own garden is falling apart.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification