Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FilmfareShortFilmsAwards2017My Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FilmfareShortFilmsAwards2017My Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about filmfare award for best actor, filmfare instagram, filmfare award for best male debut, shahrukh khan filmfare awards, indian gay film nominated filmfare 2017,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The Virgins - Short Film by Sandeep Varma The #Virgins is the rocking tale of a young man and woman on the cusp of an arranged marriage. It goes under their skin and explores how it is being caught up between the old world expectations, upbringing and what's “cool” now.  Virginity-does it matter today? PiaBajpai #AkshayOberoi #DivyenduSharma #SandeepVarma FilmfareShortFilmsAwards2017 My take:The film talks about a pressing issue in the current society "Virginity", but the story is loo #Theater #FilmfareShortFilmsAwards2017My

read more
The Virgins - Short Film by Sandeep Varma 
 The #Virgins is the rocking tale of a young man and woman on the cusp of an arranged marriage. It goes under their skin and explores how it is being caught up between the old world expectations, upbringing and what's “cool” now. 
Virginity-does it matter today?

#PiaBajpai #AkshayOberoi #DivyenduSharma #SandeepVarma #FilmfareShortFilmsAwards2017

My take:The film talks about a pressing issue in the current society "Virginity", but the story is loo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification