Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imperfections Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imperfections Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imperfections meaning in hindi, imperfections in solids class 12, imperfections meaning in marathi, imperfections in crystals, imperfections in solids,

• 68 Followers
  • 78 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Srinivas

#Love Love is not a quest for perfection, but a journey of acceptance. Love paints beauty in imperfections, celebrates imperfection. ₹quest #imperfections #Beauty #celebrate #Quotes

read more
mute video

Shamina

mute video

Manoramasinh (Hri Om)

Door of unique creation. #imperfections #UNIQUE #creation #Inspiration #SunSet

read more
mute video

twisha ray

Flaw still beautiful #imperfections #Failure #touchthesky #Life

read more
mute video

Ritu Hirani

mute video

THE LOST SOUL

Virgin? I am proud of you. Not virgin? I respect you.

Pregnant? Enjoy your blessings.

Abortion? You had your reason. Miscarriage? Strong woman indeed. Infertile? Doesn't make you any less as of a woman.

Scars? You're still beautiful. Fat/skinny? You're beautiful either way.

It's time to stop judging and start empowering one another. Nobody is perfect love your imperfections.

©THE LOST SOUL #imperfections

Arshi Dokadia

When perfect, 
She was just that,
When imperfect,
She was a masterpiece. #yqbaba #perfect #imperfections #masterpiece

Arshi Dokadia

Let's just fall in love with our imperfections and allow humanity to bloom. For if man was to be perfect, he  would have been God. #God #imperfections #acceptance #loveyourself #life #God #faith #YQbaba #if #YourQuoteit

Springblossoms

Value yourself. Don't change for anyone. #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #Perfection #imperfections life #contrast #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was finding imperfection in my 

perfection just for you.

Now finding perfection in my 

imperfection only for me. Value yourself. Don't change for anyone.
#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #perfection #imperfections #life #contrast #inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

Show me a man with eyes puffy who isn't sad about it as he slept in today dreaming of the one, he sees an eternity with And as he smiles, the skin between his eyes #yqbaba #imperfections #restzone #putthetryinpoetry #rzmp418

read more
Wabi-Sabi ~ 
Show me a man with eyes puffy
who isn't sad about it
as he slept in today
dreaming of the one, he sees 
an eternity with
And as he smiles, the skin
between his eyes
loader
Home
Explore