Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allofyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allofyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, love you with all of me, really love to see you tonight lyrics, really love to see you tonight, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world,

• 17 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Reddy

home work// no risk 100% real indian trusted app link 👇👇 https://g.navi.com/1PPUi8 #gold #Buy #Sell #only #profit #2024year #Happiness #HappyNewYear #allofyou

read more
mute video

Feelmywords....

#Always #Happiness WritingPrompt #nojotohindi #keep #Smile #allofyou Anshu writer Dhanya Sajeev Versha Kashyap Riyashaikh Gudiya Gupta (kavyatri)..... #विचार #NojotoWritingPrompt

read more
mute video

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #allofyou #alliwant #alliknow #savinggrace #poem

read more
As the end is drawing near. 
Would time be so kind to slow? 
You are everything I know. 
You are all I have.
You are all I know. 
But as I sit, 
And wait, 
And fear,
And watch,
The time go,
Everything that happened here,
Happened long ago.  Picture credit - Pinterest 
#allofyou #alliwant #alliknow #savinggrace #poem

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

#alliwant is to say I care about u & that is my version of love but we haven't met properly or I haven't given u anything to make u clearly evident of my true feelings for u #yqbaba #allofme #allofyou

read more
Though I told u I care about u 
Now I take it back 
Because it seems to me that 
I made a terrible mistake saying it
Because in this(current) generation people don't understand the meaning of love in association with respect & understanding 
And perhaps it also seems to me that I made a fun of myself expressing my care for u 
because u 
May think that “we never met properly so how on this earth can this boy even truly understand me that he is speaking such big bluffs”
       But here I say “no u are wrong 
To understand a human one doesn't need to meet face to face one can talk out & just study it out of there about a human nature” #alliwant is to say I care about u & that is my version of love but we haven't met properly or I haven't given u anything to make u clearly evident of my true feelings for u #yqbaba #allofme #allofyou

AYUSH SINGH

#alliwant is to say I care about u & that is my version of love but we haven't met properly or I haven't given u anything to make u clearly evident of my true feelings for u #yqbaba #allofme #allofyou

read more
Though I told u I care about u 
Now I take it back 
Because it seems to me that 
I made a terrible mistake saying it
Because in this(current) generation people don't understand the meaning of love in association with respect & understanding 
And perhaps it also seems to me that I made a fun of myself expressing my care for u 
because u 
May think that “we never met properly so how on this earth can this boy even truly understand me that he is speaking such big bluffs”
       But here I say “no u are wrong 
To understand a human one doesn't need to meet face to face one can talk out & just study it out of there about a human nature” #alliwant is to say I care about u & that is my version of love but we haven't met properly or I haven't given u anything to make u clearly evident of my true feelings for u #yqbaba #allofme #allofyou

Devang shukla

सब लोग अपना ख्याल रखिए। #specially #goku #takecare #allofyou #defeatamonster #coronavirus

read more
अपना ख्याल रखिए, ज्यादा से ज्यादा घर पर रहिए।
क्यों की मेरे पास आपके जैसा भी कोई नहीं है।
सिर्फ आप ही है मेरे पास। सब लोग अपना ख्याल रखिए।
#specially  #goku #takecare #allofyou #defeatamonster #coronavirus

Anand Jha

mute video

Suraj Singh Yadav

mute video

ramayan tripathi

mute video

Babita Singh