tags

Best Unstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Unstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 45 Followers
  • 166 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"The story is, I had a gut feeling of making HIM mine... But he had the shit feeling of going offline..."

The story is, I had a gut feeling of making HIM mine...
But he had the shit feeling of going offline...

#daring #Fearless #gutsy #Unstoppable

212 Love
1 Share

""

"#DearZindagi Tattered n battered n shattered n broken.. Yet Holding my drumsticks I am awakened.. The musical swords ain't a metaphor.. I refuse to succumb I'd rather be numb.. Imma slash thrash smash every stab.. I'll kill my obstacles n have em dragged.. Make a pile, no a mountain from them, Climb n stand, look down n spit, Into the bottomless pit, I came back from.. Today Ive changed my form.."

#DearZindagi Tattered n battered n shattered n broken.. 
Yet Holding my drumsticks I am awakened.. 
The musical swords ain't a metaphor.. 
I refuse to succumb I'd rather be numb.. 
Imma slash thrash smash every stab.. 
I'll kill my obstacles n have em dragged.. 
Make a pile, no a mountain from them, 
Climb n stand, look down n spit, 
Into the bottomless pit, 
I came back from.. 
Today Ive changed my form..

"My Heart's Unstoppable"
#stormofphoenix #riseofphoenix #Reinvent #kaelomania #freestylerap #Rapper #warrior #beastmode #Unstoppable #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotobest #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotolike #nojotofollow #mindset #nojotoshare

113 Love
3 Share

""

"I pledge to bring ya all smiles, Dissect my rhymes, A fire ignites, These oceans to be vaporized.. To bring rain on your barren lives... I enroll myself to be your best of times.. I am an artist and that's my lifestyle.. I let my art be a voice.. Of human emotions beyond connotations.. Hey here I bring humanity back to life.."

I pledge to bring ya all smiles,
Dissect my rhymes,
A fire ignites,
These oceans to be vaporized..
To bring rain on your barren lives...
I enroll myself to be your best of times.. 
I am an artist and that's my lifestyle.. 
I let my art be a voice.. 
Of human emotions beyond connotations.. 
Hey here I bring humanity back to life..

Love ya all..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #warrior #beastmode #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #Rap #Smile #Happy #goodvibes #nojotoenglish #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare

100 Love
1 Share

""

"A foreplay via wordplay, The dictionary is different, Only you would understand, The love radiates, never underestimate, Each moment gets fused in the memory, Like a supernova with perfect circles, The core is lit, loves the light, Gone so bright, Brought a partial eclipse, The pic isnt just a pic, But An X Ray of a happening, From the subject of Lovestruckonomy, Let's hit part two, outta blue, This seems to be my fixation glue, I used to infuse the blessings, In the very space time fabric, Where am I going with this?? Well once you get anaesthetic, The universe gotta stand its ass down Right next to take care of you As you sleep through..."

A foreplay via wordplay,
The dictionary is different,
Only you would understand,
The love radiates, never underestimate,
Each moment gets fused in the memory,
Like a supernova with perfect circles,
The core is lit, loves the light, Gone so bright, 
Brought a partial eclipse, The pic isnt just a pic, 
But An X Ray of a happening, 
From the subject of Lovestruckonomy, 
Let's hit part two, outta blue, 
This seems to be my fixation glue, 
I used to infuse the blessings, 
In the very space time fabric, 
Where am I going with this?? 
Well once you get anaesthetic, 
The universe gotta stand its ass down
Right next to take care of you 
As you sleep through...

A Subliminal Prayer...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish

98 Love
1 Share

Haar ta mnn da nii
Jdo tak itihas na bnu
Maade to maade din vi savange

Je mehnta nu mull lge ta

Kaiya de wallpaper Ch

94 Love