tags

Best Unstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Unstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 27 Followers
  • 122 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Freedom There was a time, when life was a burden, To live, and now I just chill over wisdom, Test flights in a strive to fly far from the noise, From worlds black to white been my Choice, Nerves of steel run through my brain, My Reprisal was a chain reaction chained, To my DNA, an explosion to break off from blood lane, I was born when sane got hazed by insane, Oh now it all looks like some evidence To the hell, leads a Highway, What a bad split shades, Black went White, Fuck Grey, Bullseye into the Freedom, White to Black, Checkmate..."

Freedom There was a time, when life was a burden,
To live, and now I just chill over wisdom,
Test flights in a strive to fly far from the noise,
 From worlds black to white been my Choice,
Nerves of steel run through my brain,
My Reprisal was a chain reaction chained,
To my DNA, an explosion to break off from blood lane, 
I was born when sane got hazed by insane,
Oh now it all looks like some evidence
To the hell, leads a Highway, 
What a bad split shades, 
Black went White, Fuck Grey, 
Bullseye into the Freedom, 
White to Black, Checkmate...

#Freedom
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #monster #beastmode #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

21 Love
1 Share

"Like a twisted Phloem, Runs through a truth worth a gazillion ohms, I wrote on the mud near by every pavement I slept on,, Wore Poetry like a blanket for feelings getting tossed off, Life as it is my turn on, a rhymaholic since poetry gave me a hard on, A Repressive Aggressive Poetry, Full form to my RAP FORM, MY LIFE AND POEM, STILL PERSIST, A HIT IN YA GROIN.."

Like a twisted Phloem,
Runs through a truth worth a gazillion ohms,
I wrote on the mud near by every pavement I slept on,, 
Wore Poetry like a blanket for feelings getting tossed off, 
Life as it is my turn on,
 a rhymaholic since poetry gave me a hard on,
A Repressive Aggressive Poetry,
Full form to my RAP FORM,
MY LIFE AND POEM, 
STILL PERSIST, 
A HIT IN YA GROIN..

#Life and #poem
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

42 Love
1 Share

"I couldn't be stopped or wiped off, To hell with the Autumns of, Emotional storms, If these fallen leaves are, my desires dried n lost, Then Imma walk on them, crush them, Stack and burn them Combust em to fuel the robust gallantry, Outta this heart slicing gallery, Phoenix works differently, Rather too directly, Rises Abruptly, A knuckle to buckle the toungues gone Slippery.. I am a War, you can't Win, not ready to call quits.. There's never been any room for a peace treaty.. Since life greeted me, treated me, With every possible ill facilitating, Catastrophes caused by falsified humanly, Agendas, screw ya hypocrisy, I am still not sure what it is.. Prolly never will, But Kudos To my undying Will, I Am Still, Still in this Moment of Heat."

I couldn't be stopped or wiped off,
To hell with the Autumns of,
Emotional storms,
If these fallen leaves are,
 my desires dried n lost,
Then Imma walk on them, crush them, Stack and burn them
Combust em to fuel the robust gallantry, 
Outta this heart slicing gallery, 
Phoenix works differently, 
Rather too directly, 
Rises Abruptly, 
A knuckle to buckle the toungues gone Slippery.. 
I am a War, you can't Win, 
not ready to call quits.. 
There's never been any room for a peace treaty.. 
Since life greeted me, treated me, 
With every possible ill facilitating, 
Catastrophes caused by falsified humanly, 
Agendas, screw ya hypocrisy, 
I am still not sure what it is.. 
Prolly never will, But Kudos To my undying Will, 
I Am Still, Still in this Moment of Heat.

PHOENIX's Anatomy...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

52 Love
1 Share

"Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine, Love to be a metaphysical supplement, Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, The Storms in my head none of ya business, Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, My heads got a tendency to become a donut, In times of emotional crisis, Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, I don't lose my Focus, I understand ya pain more than you can ever, Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, Fuck You If You Could Never Think, THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,"

Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine,
Love to be a metaphysical supplement, 
Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, 
The Storms in my head none of ya business, 
Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, 
My heads got a tendency to become a donut, 
In times of emotional crisis, 
Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, 
I don't lose my Focus, 
I understand ya pain more than you can ever, 
Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, 
Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, 
I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, 
Fuck You If You Could Never Think, 
THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, 
I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, 
THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, 
THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, 
IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, 
WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,

Kill #Fear through #chaos
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

37 Love
1 Share

"Miracle I am The Miracle, I am that Cynical.. Nothing Metaphorical, Just Playing it on a repeater.. I AM THE MIRACLE.. UNSTOPPABLE.."

Miracle  I am The Miracle,
I am that Cynical..
Nothing Metaphorical,
Just Playing it on a repeater..
I AM THE MIRACLE..
UNSTOPPABLE..

Beyond Self #1
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

28 Love
1 Share