Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dhaneshwardutt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dhaneshwardutt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jan dhan khata kya hai, pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana kya hai, jan dhan yojana kya hai, aaj kal ki mummy bhi gajab dha rahi, prem ratan dhan payo aaj unse milna hai,

• 1 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Trust Me..... Family problems and their high expectations, conservative ideology of the society and taunts of relatives will destroy your happiness very easily.....

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes #Life 

#Joker

Dhaneshwar Dutt

You don’t deserve someone who comes back, you deserve someone who never leaves.

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #together  #dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.....

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #Love #dhaneshwardutt

Dhaneshwar Dutt

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. It will heal, but there will always be a scar.

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #selflove #dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes

Dhaneshwar Dutt

"Those who love... Those who support never see the situation and those who see the situation never support and love." The person who wants to support you. That person will always support you and love you with all their heart... and the one who doesn't love you... will go away."

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes  

#missingyou

Dhaneshwar Dutt

In the generation of "another One"
You are my "Only One"

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #kissday 
#dhaneshwardutt

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Dhaneshwar Dutt Quotes #dhaneshwardutt #Life

read more
stop returning to toxic situations just because you have history with them

©Dhaneshwar Dutt Dhaneshwar Dutt Quotes 
#dhaneshwardutt

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Don’t allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not.

©Dhaneshwar Dutt #dhaneshwardutt

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Fall in love with someone who sees the wars within you, and not only chooses to stay, but chooses to stand by your side and help you fight them 💗 #dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes #Love

read more
Fall in love with someone who sees the wars within you, and not only chooses to stay, but chooses to stand by your side and help you fight them

©Dhaneshwar Dutt Fall in love with someone who sees the wars within you, and not only chooses to stay, but chooses to stand by your side and help you fight them 💗
#dhaneshwardutt #DhaneshwarDuttQuotes

Dhaneshwar Dutt

Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand #dhaneshwardutt #Love #Thoughts

read more
Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand

©Dhaneshwar Dutt Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand 

#dhaneshwardutt #Love #Thoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification