Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki khata bhi hai kya new song, happy new year babe i love you, happy new year love story shayari, new journey to the west season 1, new journey to the west season 3,

• 35 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Inspire thoughtful words

Think, & dream in your Work, Excel in it 🔥 R. Madhavan #motavitonal #Learning #Growth #newthing #research #Youtube #mindset #Motivational

read more
mute video

Natasha Singh

mute video

Monisha Biswas

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have become calm What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Calendar dates.  What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Calendar. What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

You can start a New Chapter,
I can't even Read Epilogue.  #life #change #newthing #oldmemories #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Chittaranjan Sahoo

read more
The year What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

412 #NewYearNewMe What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I did was learn to stop fighting 
for someone who was okay with losing ME... 
This is one of best thing to start 
New Year...  #412 #newyearnewme

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊💃🌻

read more
I have completed more than one and half years on your quote 🙊 What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊💃🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
I got matured,by a year... What's the #newthing you observed about this new year apart from the year itself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification