Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingawoman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingawoman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Seema Sharma

वो क्या है ना... #क्याहैना #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts #beingawoman Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
मुझे कम बोलना होता है,मेरी आवाज ज्यादा हो तो मेरे चरित्र पर सवाल आ जाता है..
वो क्या है ना मैं औरत हूं और मुझे बचपन से धीरे बोलना सिखाया जाता है..
मुझे खाना पकाना होता है,मेरे हाथ में कलम हो ना हो
कड़छी की कला ना हो तो मेरे संस्कार पर सवाल उठ ही जाता है,
वो क्या है ना मैं औरत हूं और औरत तो वही होती है जिसे खाना पकाना आता है..
मुझे काम पर जाने मिलता है बस रात तक काम करना हो तो वो परिवार हो नही भाता है,
वो क्या है ना औरत हूं और औरत के लिए तो 7 बजे के बाद अंधेरा हो जाता है..
मेरे सुबह देर से उठने से मेरी मां ने कुछ नहीं सिखाया ये कह दिया जाता है,
वो क्या है ना औरत हूं और औरत को थकना कहां आता है,
मुझे ये सब कुछ और ना जाने क्या क्या रोज समझाया जाता है,
पर एक बात कहूं अब समझने का मन नहीं क्यों की
वो क्या है ना औरत हूं ना जिसे जन्म देना भी आता है,
और बोलना,चलना,उठना,बैठना,सब सीखाना भी आता है,
मुझे सीखाने वालों को इतना कहने का अब मन होता है,
की अब बस हुआ अब तुम जरा सीखो न बदलना भी जरूरी होता है,
वो क्या है ना औरत हूं ना,मुझे अब पित्रसता की जंजीर तोड़ना आता है,
वो हर बात बोलना आता है, जो मुझे बोलना भाता है,
देर से जागती हूं क्यों की रात भर काम करना भी आता है,
अंधेरे में घर लौटती हूं तो हां मन थोड़ा घबराता है,
पर वो क्या है ना औरत हूं पूरे परिवार को 
संभालती हूं तो खुद को संभालना भी आता है.. वो क्या है ना...
#क्याहैना #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts #beingawoman
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Seema Sharma

Believing in being a woman is the strongest fact about ourself is what is important we have every ability to do whatever we want and stop whatever is going wrong with us .....#beingawoman #proud #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters

read more
कोई दबा कर खुश हो जाए हम वो चीज नहीं हम औरतें तो वो बिज हैं जो पौधा बनकर बाहर निकल ही आते है .....
होते नही इतने नाजुक भी आंधी तूफान के बाद भी हम पेड़ की तरह मजबूत खरे हो जाते हैं.....
परिवार के लिए सब कुछ करके खुशी पाते है ज्यादा नही बस इज्ज़त और प्यार बराबरी की चाहते हैं....
और अगर कोई कहे कमजोर हमें तो हम उससे उसकी भाषा में जवाब देना भी जानते है....
खुद पर विश्वास करे औरत तो वो संसार बनाना भी जानती है और अपने आत्म सम्मान के लिए संहार करना भी जानती है.... Believing in being a woman is the strongest fact about ourself is what is important we have every ability to do whatever we want and stop whatever is going wrong with us .....#beingawoman #proud #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters

Springblossoms

What does being a woman mean to you? What does being a woman feel like? Note: If you are a man collaborating on this post please don't appropriate a woman's struggle by speaking in first person. If you're not a woman you cannot say, "I get periods. I suffered from marital rape." You can talk about issues a woman faces but do not appropriate, not in first person PLEASE. Because taking someone's narrative who has less privilege than you is taking their power away. #womensday #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #beingawoman #yqmuse #celebratewomen

read more
I accept myself as strongest as beginning of life 
Is accomplished by woman. Everything which exists now Is because of energy of a woman
Woman is also symbol of gentleness on the other hand
Her proportion of understanding and emotions
Towards all keeps everyone under one shade.
Being a woman I feel blessed and God's best creation 
Who showered us with multiple capabilities to
Make this world happy and peaceful. 
 What does being a woman mean to you? What does being a woman feel like? 

Note: If you are a man collaborating on this post please don't appropriate a woman's struggle by speaking in first person. 
If you're not a woman you cannot say, "I get periods. I suffered from marital rape."
You can talk about issues a woman faces but do not appropriate, not in first person PLEASE. 

Because taking someone's narrative who has less privilege than you is taking their power away.

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a poem titled #beingawoman. #poemtime #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Daughter clinging to my mother,
Playing big sister to my younger brother
Coy girlfriend in college
Blushing bride at 25
Happy mother into28th year
 blessed grandmother at 60
It's been a wonderful journey
Enjoyed every stage
Of being a woman..! Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, collab and write a poem titled #beingawoman. #poemtime #womensday   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anjana Parli Baburaj

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a poem titled #beingawoman. #poemtime #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Women never meant to be the clouds
who always shed rain drops
They have the power to mop
many droughts down the earth, 
She, is the tree for you to rest, 
Night's moon spreading positivity.... Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, collab and write a poem titled #beingawoman. #poemtime #womensday   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
Women never meant to be the clouds
who always shed rain drops
They have the power to mop
many droughts down the earth, 
She, is the tree for you to rest, 
Night's moon spreading positivity.... 
 Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Melanie Dominick

You may ask is a man not a responsible adult? He can be... but for him it's a choice For her it's her life. Because when she chooses not to be responsible, she is shamed. But when he chooses not to be responsible, He can't be blamed. Who wants to be shackled? Better run before she gets you #womensday #YourQuoteAndMine #beingawoman #poemtime #YoReWriMo

read more
Being a woman is
What you choose to be
It's not a vagina or a pair of breasts
It's not just someone who wears a dress
Being a woman is a curse or gift
It is a life sentence from birth 
The life of a responsible adult
It's about ensuring the health and safety
Not just for herself but 
For everyone she loves You may ask is a man not a responsible adult?
He can be... but for him it's a choice
For her it's her life.
Because when she chooses not to be responsible, she is shamed.
But when he chooses not to be responsible,
He can't be blamed.
Who wants to be shackled? Better run before she gets you

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
To Dazzling daughters of our families..
To First and last friendly sibling sisters..
To Everlasting caring mommies..
To Unexpected bond with grandmother's..
To Lovable wives/lovers..
To Fulfilling girl besties...
To all womens..
You are creator
You give birth
You nourish
You sacrifice
You love
You care
You teach
You.. you are everything.. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

सरफिरी®

What does being a woman mean to you? What does being a woman feel like? Note: If you are a man collaborating on this post please don't appropriate a woman's struggle by speaking in first person. If you're not a woman you cannot say, "I get periods. I suffered from marital rape." You can talk about issues a woman faces but do not appropriate, not in first person PLEASE. Because taking someone's narrative who has less privilege than you is taking their power away. #womensday #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #beingawoman #yqmuse #celebratewomen

read more
I know my strengths..
Despite of all the weaknesses...
I know that I have 
Enough attitude
To show it 
At the correct moment...
I know how to make people
Learn to treat me right
Even when they think 
It's right to tie me down...
And take me granted 
For every mistake
That I didn't do...
I know how to live my life
With dignity and peace...
I choose to spread love
Despite of all the hatred
In this world... What does being a woman mean to you? What does being a woman feel like? 

Note: If you are a man collaborating on this post please don't appropriate a woman's struggle by speaking in first person. 
If you're not a woman you cannot say, "I get periods. I suffered from marital rape."
You can talk about issues a woman faces but do not appropriate, not in first person PLEASE. 

Because taking someone's narrative who has less privilege than you is taking their power away.

Aruna Menon

Being a woman is what I’d rather be
No whines on that front for me !! 
But do not put me on a pedestal 
Only to pull me down if I slip a bit
A tad bit flawed,
a tad bit awed !
A whole lot of stumbles 
And an equal amount of tumbles 
Sometimes rash 
Sometimes harsh 
Sometimes cautious