Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best power_of_love Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best power_of_love Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about log raised to a power, calmness is the cradle of power, being alone is a power, conviction in the power of goodness, interlocks in the power plants are,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

S_G Gaming

🔥 Harami londa Ft.RG Bucket List |#rgbucketlist #S_GGaming #Funny #power_of_love #Comedy

read more
mute video

Rajeshwari siddu Rajeshwari siddu

mute video

SAKTHISRI K

mute video

moni bibi

mute video

Dhyaan mira

ye mohabbat ka devta 
bhi kabhi takh k beith 
gaya hoga...jab koshish
insaan karna chor 
diya hoga...!!!

©dhyan mira #power_of_love

Paramjeet Manav NCR

अगर आप किसी को दिल से प्यार करे 
और वो आपकी जिंदगी में आपको मिल जाए
 तो सच में जिंदगी के वो सपने भी पूरे हो जाते है
 जो आपने सोचे थे 
 #power_of_love #SushantSinghRajput #missing #MyHero 😓

Paramjeet Manav NCR

अगर आप किसी को दिल से प्यार करे 
और वो आपकी जिंदगी में आपको मिल जाए
 तो सच में जिंदगी के वो सपने भी पूरे हो जाते है
 जो आपने सोचे थे #power_of_love #SushantSinghRajput #missing #MyHero 😓

Aruna Kumari

Mr. Aayush Hi, how are you?
Sorry!! Miss. ..........
Miss. Anamika!!!
Oh! Miss Anamika, sorry do I know you???
Yes ofcourse... Don't u remember I returned u your letter which u forget in this tea stall 7 yrs. back...
Oh I am really sorry Miss Anamika!! I didn't recognise u...your hairstyle was quite different at that time & I didn't even thank you & forgot to ask your name...but thank you....
So, still u come here everyday mr. Aayush!!!
Yes Miss Anamika!!!
Heads off to you Mr. Aayush!!! I'll pray that Aaisha will come soon...you have passed 7 yrs. Waiting for her in this place believing in this letter...sorry Aayush but I have read this letter before returning to you 7 yrs. back...& Literally tears roll down my cheeks...I still remember the exact words of this letter-----
" Today I am going far away from you, whenever I'll miss u I'll go to that tea stall where we used to go everyday...Do not trust me that I will come back but do not lose hope .. if i'll come back, I will never leave you, I will be with u till my last breath...Never lose faith in me .. Today I am going without telling u any reason plz forgive me and do not wait for me if you can plz marry someone..."
Yours & only yours
Aaisha
----------------------------------
Move on man she'll not come back it's been 7 yrs. Believing in a piece of paper u come here everyday that she'll come here...no she'll not...don't wait for her...she'll never come...
She'll come Anamika...she is my Aaisha, my life...she told whenever she'll miss me she'll come here..I know she misses me but can't come...but one day she'll...I'll never lose faith in her.... #power_of_love #power_of_promise

Faizi Siddiqui

tujhe dekha hai jabse, o sone maahi ve.. 
mujhe jagti aankho se, tere sapne aate hai..!! 

-faizi #power_of_love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification