tags

Best keeploving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best keeploving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 28 Followers
  • 50 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

To kisi ke sawal ka jawaab hai ye...
meri kalam intzaar karti hai aise hi kayi jajbaato ko jubaaa dene ki ... if you want you can also share ur feelings...me and my pen is here to help you out :)
#story #Relationship #Marriage #Love #openforcollab #Shareit if you love #followformore #likeifyoulove #commentifcorrelate #Shareitamongurfriends #keeploving

110 Love
4 Share

".......... #NojotoQuote"

.......... #NojotoQuote

#writersnetwork #mirakeeworld #wds #pod #dds #Hind #Hindilekhan #Hindilekh #mirakee #panchdoot #sangini_k #satendra_tiwari #writerstoli #hks #HUnetwork #Hindikavyasangam #trickypost #Hindiurdusahitya #writersofmirakee #mirakeeans #readwriteunite #DU #Love #shorttales #Quotes #pod #positivevibes #goodmood #Lovewriting #pragati27 #her_feelings #her_emotions #s_rooh #keepinkings #keepwritings #keeptagging #keeploving #keepfollowing

#a_girl_inkings_her_emotions | #roli_1312

36 Love

".......... #NojotoQuote"

.......... #NojotoQuote

holi special
SERIES NAME -->>
#krishnaradha_loveseries 💕

Dedicated to कान्हा 💖
(Just trying to express Radha's feeling )
#my_love 🙈

TAGLINE 👉 #eternal_love_of_krishnaradha

💕Radha's sayings💕
Pic credit -: (Pinterest)

#krishnaradha #truelove
#radheshyam #krishnagopal #lovehimsomuch
#Hindikavyasangam #Hindiwriters #Hindilekhan #dds #Hindilekh #hks #pod #mirakee #mirakeeworld #writersnetwork #HUnetwork #panchdoot #wds #writerstoli #Hindilekh #panchdoot #Hind #s_rooh #pragati27 #satendra_tiwari #Hindiurdusahitya #sagini_k #writersofmirakee #mirakeeans #her_feelings #her_emotions #trickypost #keepinkings #keepwritings #keeptagging #keeploving #keepfollowing #krishnratii #radhekrishna #eternallove #holi_wt

18 Love

"It would be so amazing if caste will be discriminated on the basis of these professions i.e. Producer of humanity The Shudras. Distributor of humanity The Vaishyas. Protector of humanity The Kshatriyas. Spreader of humanity The Bramhins. Despite there would be discrimination the world would seem heaven, wouldn't it? Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

It would be so amazing if caste will be discriminated on the basis of these professions i.e.

Producer of humanity 
                        The Shudras.
Distributor of humanity
                        The Vaishyas.
Protector of humanity
                        The Kshatriyas.
Spreader of humanity
                        The Bramhins.

Despite there would be discrimination the world would seem heaven, wouldn't it? 

Love Loving
                             Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#humanityiscore#loveloving#keeploving

20 Love
2 Share

"Love is reversible Yet asking for it is against the law of Love. Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Love is reversible
Yet asking for it is against the law of Love.

Love Loving
                              Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#loveloving#keeploving

25 Love
3 Share