tags

Best can Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best can Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about song i can only imagine, i can motivational quotes, where can i find memes.

• 2948 Followers
  • 23132 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"In this world of " I can live without you " find someone who can't live without you"

In this world of " I can live without you "
                       find someone who can't live without you

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #Quotes #Lovequotes #Love #Loveislife #Loveisbeautiful #quoteoftheday #Romantic #Like #follow #share #Comment #Support #relationships #relations #relationshipgoals #relationshipquotes #😍😍 #💖💖 #Loveisintheair

584 Love
20 Share

Nothing can make u beaten when u can pen ur thoughts ✍🗨😇

581 Love
18 Share

“Maybe some #Things don’t get better, but we do. We get #stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can’t. Maybe some of us will never be fully okay, but at least we’re here. We’re still trying. We’re doing the best we can. That’s worth celebrating too. If you’re reading this, congratulations, you made it to today. You made it.”

486 Love
16 Share

Fall in love with your best #Friend. Someone you can talk to about anything and know they’ll hold no judgement. Someone who knows the darkest parts of you and loves you anyway, that knows all your flaws and loves you not in spite of them but because of them. Not #someone that you can’t live without, but someone that you don’t want to live without. Someone that you want to experience all of life’s ups and downs with. Someone who will hold your hand through the worst times of your life. When they

427 Love
4 Share

""

"You can say sorry... But you can't change the story..."

You can say sorry...
 But you can't change the story...

#nojoto

360 Love
8 Share