Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best insomniac Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best insomniac Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about insomniac meaning in hindi, insomniac meaning in english, insomniac meaning in marathi, insomniac quotes, insomniac person,

• 40 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

I  N  S  O  M  N  I  A

©Mumtaz_sk #Insomnia #insomniaproblems #insomniac #Night #night_thoughts #Nightmare #Nojoto

Sunbin 1

#ensoleillement 

I’m just an insomniac struggling for a night where I don’t dream of you anymore.

#ensoleillement #kritvi #insomniac #waiting #dreamingofyou

Nikhil Kksrm

#yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuotes #insomniac #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with TheIntoxicatedSober Collaborating with Akriti Agrawal Collaborating with Prashant Anand Collaborating with Jyoti Rajpoot #pgkquotes #boldquote Collaborating with Sharda Khakare

read more
Teri yad me roya na gaya
Der raat ho gayi
Fir bh soya naa gaya #yqbaba #yqdidi
#yourquotes #insomniac  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  TheIntoxicatedSober  
Collaborating with  Akriti Agrawal
Collaborating with  Prashant Anand
Collaborating with  Jyoti Rajpoot
#pgkquotes  #boldquote  
Collaborating with  Sharda Khakare

Shravanthi S

Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ? #yqbaba #Collab #collabwithadi #insomniac #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Trisha Verma

read more
4 a.m. me is a flutist of creative poetry. Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ?
#yqbaba #collab #collabwithadi #insomniac   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditaya Kashyap
Collaborating with  Trisha Verma

J Narayan

ये कोई ख़्वाब है या कोई ख्वाब नहीं जो भी हो, इसका कोई जवाब नहीं, एक मुद्दत से आंखों में थकान बहुत है पर रातें मेरी नींदों की मोहताज नहीं, कल आंख लगी थी, और सपने बनने लगे थे हम खुद की आगोश में फिर सिमटने लगे थे, पर फिर वही हुआ जो अब तक होता आया है #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqhindi #insomniac #yourqoute #nostalgiac

read more
" ख़्वाब : The story of sleepless nights "

(Please read in caption 👇) ये कोई ख़्वाब है या कोई ख्वाब नहीं
जो भी हो, इसका कोई जवाब नहीं,
एक मुद्दत से आंखों में थकान बहुत है
पर रातें मेरी नींदों की मोहताज नहीं,

कल आंख लगी थी, और सपने बनने लगे थे
हम खुद की आगोश में फिर सिमटने लगे थे,
पर फिर वही हुआ जो अब तक होता आया है

Nitish

"What's worse being an insomniac,
not being able to sleep or trying to fall asleep",? they asked

"Reliving every moment of my heartbreak every night" I replied.....!!  #yqbaba #yourquote #yqtales #insomnia #yqdidi #insomniac #fiction #love

Nitish

Is he sleeping next to her right now?
Where is he touching? Is he kissing her?
Is she also enjoying?? 
How could she?
 She loved me once..

These questions run on my mind on a daily basis and they say I am suffering from insomnia... #insomnia #insomniac #jealousy #comeback #yqbaba #yqtales #love #yqdidi

Sourajita D

"The difference between moving in and moving out are backpacks of memories!" And 💔💔💔
#sourajita #yqbaba #insomniac #yqtales #कहनहींपाए #firstlove #notmovingon  #fallingoutoflove

Sourajita D

#sourajita #yqbaba #दिलउदासहै #yqtales #animationday whispering_with_naś #FirstLove #insomniac Actually, I am a little down with my health. And I saw my mom being my home and taking care of me leaving back everything on her tasks. Love you mom.💖

read more
"Sometimes let's be
the home you want 
others to be for you."  #sourajita #yqbaba #दिलउदासहै #yqtales #animationday #whispering_with_naś #firstlove #insomniac

Actually, I am a little down with my health. And I saw my mom being my home and taking care of me leaving back everything on her tasks. Love you mom.💖

Sourajita D

#sourajita #yqbaba #Durgapuja #yqtales #insomniac#FirstLove #dearex #जीनेकेबहाने I have kept the last promise of my love alive, love! And you couldn't keep any promises even in love. 💔💔💔

read more
After you broke up
You told me to not 
open my mouth about
 us; but my fingers 
continues to pen
 down the pain! #sourajita #yqbaba #durgapuja #yqtales #insomniac#firstlove #dearex #जीनेकेबहाने
I have kept the last promise of my love alive, love! And you couldn't keep any promises even in love.
💔💔💔
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification