tags

Best Constitution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Constitution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 69 Followers
  • 104 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"ना बे-चारों के लिए है, ना हकदारों के लिए है.. इस देश का कानून तो, बस हत्यारों के लिए है.. ©drVats"

ना बे-चारों के लिए है,
ना हकदारों के लिए है..
इस देश का कानून तो,
बस हत्यारों के लिए है..
                 ©drVats

कानून.. #drvats Repost.. एक अपराधी को हजारों मौके दिए जाते है अपनी हैवानियत दोहराने के.. #law #justice #crime #कानून #desh_prem #Constitution #humanrights #nojotohindi #indianapp

333 Love
3 Share

India is our country. Are all Indians our brothers and sisters? Comment below to answer.
#HUmanity #EQ #Constitution

133 Love
1 Share

""

"We have to fight Stand for the Right Speak With the mind Moving towards the height Lynching gets easy It's harder to get a better sight The place has forgotten humanity Trying further to abate First we are human Then anyone else Skirmish in the name religion The Constitution is facing threats....! --BuKhSh"

We have to fight 
Stand for the Right
Speak With the mind
Moving towards the height 

Lynching gets easy 
It's harder to get a better sight 
The place has forgotten humanity 
Trying further to abate

First we are human 
Then anyone else
Skirmish in the name religion 
The Constitution is facing threats....!

--BuKhSh

#nojoto #Constitution #New #thought #Inspiration #danger #Ideas
Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @Qaisar Ryu @Ashish 9917374450 @Shab

107 Love
1 Share

""

"Dear country, Want to express my utmost gratitude to you as one of your sons ,when the country is gonna commemorate the day when you were declared to become a republic 70 years ago and readily adopted the book with the best set of norms which we call 'constitution'. I cannt express how proud i feel to pen down my feelings for you, i am fortunate to born in a republic who ensures that it's citizens irrespective of any differences could live with dignity and all the rights.A republic who unites the the soul of indians with vivid diversity and cultures ! We all may have personal rifts , differences of opinions but when it comes to our country , it is not about 'he' or 'she' ,'you' or 'me' ,' i ' or 'they' ...rather it gets bind into the pledge which sustains in heart of every indian , the lines or better call our emotions " 'We' the people of india....."🔥🔥🔥🔥 JAI HIND🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳"

Dear country,
                                            Want to express my utmost gratitude to you as one of your sons ,when the country is gonna commemorate the day when you were declared to become a republic 70 years ago and readily adopted the book with the best set of norms which we call 'constitution'.
I cannt express how proud i feel to pen down my feelings for you, i am fortunate to born in a republic who ensures that it's citizens irrespective of any differences could live with dignity and all the rights.A republic who unites the the soul of indians with vivid diversity and cultures !
We all may have personal rifts , differences of opinions but when it comes to our country , it is not about 'he' or 'she' ,'you' or 'me' ,' i ' or 'they' ...rather it gets bind into the pledge which sustains in heart of every indian , the lines or better call our emotions 
" 'We' the people of india....."🔥🔥🔥🔥

JAI HIND🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

#Letter_To_Republic_India #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #India #patriotism #Inspiring #nation #jai_hind #Constitution @Nilasri Banerjee @Morris Dollar(Ayush kumar gautam) @Sudha Tripathi @Pathak Kajol Pathak @Shikha Sharma

105 Love
1 Share

""

"Desh me rahna hai to Awaz uthao, darindo ke hathon Apni beti bachao Khadi ,Khaki bech chuke hain iman apna khud apne hathon apni pahechan banao is desh me rahna hai to Awaz uthao jo beti nahi bacha saqte,o desh kaya bachayenge bech chuke hain jo jameer apnao desh kaya chalayenge band karo ye dhong apna satta ki aad me beti bachao, beti padhao, unhe Doctor banao kahte hain kahna hai ye unse pahle khood padho fir logon ko padhao satta ki aad me nafrat Na failao jo chod chali is duniya ko, us beti ko insaf-insaf ab dilao is desh me rahna hai to Awaz uthao ©Nafisa s."

Desh me rahna hai to Awaz uthao,
darindo ke hathon Apni beti bachao
Khadi ,Khaki bech chuke hain iman apna
khud apne hathon apni pahechan banao
is desh me rahna hai to Awaz uthao
jo beti nahi bacha saqte,o desh kaya bachayenge
bech chuke hain jo jameer apnao desh kaya chalayenge
band karo ye dhong apna
satta ki aad me beti bachao, beti padhao, unhe Doctor banao kahte hain
kahna hai ye unse pahle khood padho fir logon ko padhao
satta ki aad me nafrat Na failao
jo chod chali is duniya ko,