Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FinanceMinister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FinanceMinister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about talk to bajaj finance, memorandum to finance bill 2020, muthoot finance near me, janlaxmi finance near me, subsystem of finance module in erp,

• 20 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rumaisa

mute video

Mani Kandan

mute video

Chitra Iyer

I'm a tamilian n the word is a tongue twister, care to try? 😉😷 It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #houseofmemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2234. Get. Set. Meme it. 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I'm supposed to be reading malayalam written in the English script and I see the word 'vazha pazham', the north indian me👇🏽 I'm a tamilian n the word is a tongue twister, care to try? 😉😷

It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #HouseofMemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2234.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Stop it, please. It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme. 🤫Collab on this #houseofmemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2235. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
madam, can we have a tax on breakups?  Rough translation: Stop it, please.

It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme.

🤫Collab on this #HouseofMemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2235. 

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #houseofmemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2234. Get. Set. Meme it. 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Just do whatever want u do Ma'am...😂 It's #NirmalaSitharaman at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #HouseofMemes, make your multiple #Budget2021 #FinanceMinister #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2234.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Memers, it's the #FinanceMinister #NirmalaSitharaman. 😛😛 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, #Boycottmillenials #Millennial, make your multiple #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT549 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 Okay? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes 😎satire

read more
Moti aunty to my mom- she has got pimples.
I  agitatedly looking at her👺

Moti aunties are famous fatty, officious character of every Indian house, poking into life of  youngesters like us, I usually call them pokers of our society 😎 Memers, it's the #FinanceMinister #NirmalaSitharaman. 😛😛
🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, #Boycottmillenials #Millennial, make your multiple #HouseOfMemes entries to #YQMT549 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 Okay?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 😎satire
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification