Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shewrites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shewrites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about she is beautiful because you love her, she yes i love you, let her go she doesn t love you, she is my life love quotes, true love signs she loves you,

• 16 Followers
  • 185 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Enna Enna

#shewrites

read more
Midnight~

Head is heavy ,eyes are tired,
Suffering from insomnia or responsibilities making you wired? #shewrites

Enna Enna

#shewrites

read more
Aksar har dafaa der kar jati hu mai ,
baat dosti bhulane ki ho ya dil lagane ki, 
chubhti yadein mitane ki ho ya nayi cheezein apnane ki .
..bs har dafaa der kar jati hu mai...

Ye nhi ki dil hi nhi tha ,bs dil m dafnati rhi.
Baat aitbaar krne ki ho ya jimmedari nibhane ki .
kai ankahe bol batane ki ho ya apna pyaar jatane ki .
aksar har dafaa der kr jati hu mai.

~inspii...  #shewrites

Sakshi Vashist

She and the council 3rd July 2016 VS vs JP #Inspired #reallove #realstory #confused #She #shewrites #Modernlove

read more
She 
Confused and amused
Delighted and embarassed
Crazy but sophisticated
She- braved all thoughts negative
Which came her way

She adorable and chic
Sexy and mystique
Worried but persistent
She- held her head up before
Entering his room every night 

She
Excited and elated 
Aroused and anticipated
Concerned but lonely
She- dismissed every council
Given to her to stay away
 She and the council 

3rd July 2016
VS vs JP
#inspired #reallove #realstory #confused #she #shewrites #modernlove

Laiba Sajid

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #igetintrouble #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #laibawrites #laibasajid #Trouble #Newquote #shewrites

read more
Of my Actions 

Of my Reaction Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #igetintrouble #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#laibawrites #laibasajid #trouble #newquote #shewrites

Bharath Nandibhatla

#painsmellslike #shewrites #paintasteslike wordsandme💛 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sherin

read more
Pain sounds like
her voice on that dry evening.
A mere whisper against
those autumn winds.
A faint whisper
to break a fragile heart. #painsmellslike  #shewrites #paintasteslike #wordsandme💛 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with  Sherin

Aparna Singh

Yes, she is worthy and capable of leading a free life. Life of her own rules. 🌟📚✌ #yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #motivateher #leaveherfree #shewrites #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
She now meticulously blaze
whom once they forcibly caged.
 Yes, she is worthy and capable of leading a free life. Life of her own rules. 🌟📚✌
#yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #motivateher #leaveherfree #shewrites #bestyqenglishquotes

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

Aparna Singh

Yes, she is worthy and capable of leading a free life. Life of her own rules. 🌟📚✌ #yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #motivateher #leaveherfree #shewrites #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
She now meticulously blaze
whom once they forcibly caged.
 Yes, she is worthy and capable of leading a free life. Life of her own rules. 🌟📚✌
#yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #motivateher #leaveherfree #shewrites #bestyqenglishquotes

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Listening to heart and my mind rattles..
Listening to mind and my heart shatters..
Balancing both makes my mind better and heart to flutter... #dreamingvet #veterinarian #shewrites #ywrittings #yqquotes #yqbaba #trending #latest
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification