Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Enlightened Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Enlightened Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about elated is to despondent as enlightened is to, enlightened meaning in hindi, enlightened meaning in urdu, enlightened meaning in marathi, enlightened human quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

enlightened one

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #enlightened #fear #scare #smile

Somesh Kanna

Motivation that could cheer you up is belief in your self. #yqbaba #dontgiveup #moodswings #Enlightened #fightforlife #featureme #tamilan #indianwriters

read more
The real defeat occurs only when you kneel before your problem. Motivation that could cheer you up is belief in your self. #yqbaba #dontgiveup #moodswings #enlightened #fightforlife #featureme #tamilan #indianwriters

Hari Varma

19062021 - 170/365 Break the law, you become a criminal. Continue being a criminal, you become a psycho Continue being a psycho, you become enlightened, #yqbaba #Enlightened #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji

read more
19062021 - 170/365

Break the law,
you become a criminal. 
Continue being a criminal,
you become a psycho
Continue being a psycho,
you become enlightened,
Continue to live in enlightenment, 
you may become the one leading
millions of blind followers! 19062021 - 170/365

Break the law,
you become a criminal. 
Continue being a criminal,
you become a psycho
Continue being a psycho,
you become enlightened,

sadhyarshi sahastranshu

Fear and love cannot coexist like darkness and light cannot coexist. #enlightened #soulful #soulinked

Siyabonga Zuma

Funny how our opinions trap us in oblivion... #opinions #Oblivion knowledge #Entitled #Enlightened #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
It's funny how sometimes our opinions trap us in oblivion.

Since we're all entitled to our own opinions,
we tend to think that we're right, until we're left to wonder when someone comes along to prove us wrong.

Yes, we're entitled but we can still be enlightened. Funny how our opinions trap us in oblivion...

#opinions #oblivion #knowledge #entitled #enlightened #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

S Basu

The burdain of experience makes us old.  #paidstory #philosophy  #lifelessons #lifequotes #enlightened #truth #reality #truthoflife

Suranya

AWAKENED
Insomnia is a curse. Sleepless nights and weary days. Endless dreams and possibilities, binding thoughts and confinements. I wanted Sleep to come like a soothing balm to bring some peace to the weary restless soul. I called upon Sleep hoping to know why each night as long as the stars shone like a veil over the dark sky he did not come to me, as I waited upon his arrival, every night, with my eyes fixed at the door and my heart yearning to hear him approach slowly and steadily. Sleep said I don't come to shrouded minds and broken hearts. My magic of healing is of no use to those who want to be awake and see and hear everything around them, not risking to miss a single experience of this world. I asked Sleep if it is enough to be awake to know the soul or one needs to be awakened? Sleep smiled at me saying the awakened soul seeks the truth inside. It doesn't need to be awake to see the world and absorb knowledge. Hence enlightened I try bringing sunshine to my mind and gather the pieces of my broken heart to let my soul seek. Be awakened. Yet sleep.  Be awakened. Not awake. #ajourneytodiscoverlife #life #spirituality #sufisoul #sleep #yqbaba #awakening #enlightened

Rohit Bhowmick

Peeping star..

When I see you in the dark alley just standing for a trip, a small white star peeps out from under a shadowy blanket just to see a shining soul as it becomes jealous of how just a light from a soul not only enlightens herself  but everyone who comes in her shadow... #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #stars #shining #shiningsoul #shiningsignetquotes #enlightened #soulmates

Siddhant Upadhyay

Where there is no light, enlighten yourself... #enlighten #enlightenment #enlightened #light #lights #knowledge #spirituality  #paidstory

SWAMI GYAN

एक बार आदमी चैतन्य हो गया! 
तो ज्यादा देर मूर्च्छित नहीं रह सकता, 
क्योंकि पीछे लौटने का उपाय है ही नहीं। 
आंखें बंद करके उसे महसूस करने के सिवा, 
मेरे पास उससे मिलने का कोई और रास्ता नहीं। 
ऐसा हो गया अब तो उससे राब्ता मेरा
फ़क़त मै याद करता हूँ और वो रूबरू होता है!
जहाँ मौजें तरंग लेती है, जहाँ प्रेम हिलोरें मारता है, 
जहाँ हमारी आत्मा में प्रीती उठती है, 
वहीं परमात्मा बरसता है। 
☀️☀️OG☀️☀️

©SWAMI GYAN #moonnight 
💯🎯‼️  #gratitude #grace #grateful #growth   #life  #wisdom #enlightened #EnLightenedMaster
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification