Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stong meaning, stonge, stong women quotes, stongs, marchewka na gęsto,

• 12 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ugan Kumar Jha

mute video

Boo Then

True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep.

©Boo Then #loveshayari #love #stong #couple

king comedian

mute video

vikram

मेरी दुआ   . ढलता सूरज भी एक कहानी बयां कर गया। 
वक्त बुरा हो या अच्छा गुजरता जरूर है।। 
 Be strong,Be safe. 
keep humanity.

©vikram #Safe 
#stong 
#HUmanity 
#SunSet

vasudha Singh

I m mature enough 
to let things go,
to forgive others 
even if they never asked for.

©vasudha Singh #mature#stong#brave#women#girls#love#safety
#Morning

Deepak Kumar

tere gam me tuse jada tujko kon sambhalega 💓... full video on YouTube my chennal mr.deepak77 🙏please do support and show your love #Love Broken💔Heart #stong #bestrong

read more
mute video

ABHISHEK(✓abhi)

THEIR is nothing called FAILURE, THEIR is just GIVING-UP. We failed when we give up . bes strong to stay onn the path of success and ony you will be there . Failure does,nt means that you can't do that instead its showing that atleast you tried to be a failure. #Goalachiever #Nojotolover #creator #Life #Love #Motivation #Nojotoindia #nojotofan #nojotoclub #stong

read more
THEIR is nothing called FAILURE,

THEIR is just GIVING-UP. THEIR is nothing called FAILURE,
THEIR is just GIVING-UP.

We failed when we give up . bes strong to stay onn the path of success and ony you will be there . Failure does,nt means that you can't do that instead its showing that atleast you tried to be a failure.

#goalachiever
#nojotolover
#creator

Misha Singh

"बनना है" #nojotohindi #Poetry #stong #Life #कविता

read more
mute video

Suma an Indian

#suma#AN#Indian#quot# if ur mentally strong then ur fear vl become ur salve #Be#stong#Be#Real#Njoy#Life #nojotophoto

read more
 #suma#an#indian#quot# if ur mentally strong then ur fear vl become ur salve #be#stong#be#real#njoy#life

Butterfly

She was as beautiful as a flower and as strong as a mountain... #stong 
#woman 
#beautiful
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification