Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeityours Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeityours Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make him miss you and love you more, bengali sad love quotes that make you cry, quotes to make him love you, short sad love stories that will make you cry in hindi, sad love stories that make you cry in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gayathri

Collab on this... It's something different... Let's try...❣️ #CollabChallenge #Collab #collabchallengeforyou #makeityours #unlovestory #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #villainofunlovestory

read more
Dear,
I am the monster
Of your favourite 
Horror story.. Collab on this...
It's something different...
Let's try...❣️
#collabchallenge
#collab 
#collabchallengeforyou
#makeityours
#unlovestory

Akhil Kael

Moment Took a while to get my head straight.
Once again from the inter city displacement..
But behold the MOMENT.. I am your checkmate.. 
Been down so awed, NOW IS MY ONLY VOW, 
MY ONLY TAO, tell your disciples nothing could stop me from.. 
Getting my heart n mind in sync and from this point on.. 
I do nothing but SEIZE THE MOMENT.... 
Hey I just made my CALL. "Seize The Moment" it is...
#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #reinvent #unstoppableconfidence #Moment #makeityours #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #nojotolike #nojotoFollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare #nojotoofficial #poet

भाwaना रai🌺

Don't stop because you got what you deserve, 
Run so you can chase what you reserve. #youcangetwhatyouwant#workhard#makeityours

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification