Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knives Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knives Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about different types of knives and their uses with pictures 10, abraham and moses knives 20, knives forks and spoons are called 70, what are spoons forks and knives called 10, spoons knives and forks are called 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

woo sha

https://www.eassycart.com/browse/knives-tools #kitchen knife, #knives tools #Knife online, #Hunting knife, #Pocket knife, #Combat knife, #Blade knife, #Knife holder, #army knife, #Knife set, #knives kitchen, #Folding knife

read more
 https://www.eassycart.com/browse/knives-tools #Kitchen knife, #Knives tools #knife online, #hunting knife, #pocket knife, #combat knife, #blade knife, #knife holder, #army knife, #knife set, #knives kitchen, #folding knife

Akshay Vasu

You will never understand the way how the same rain which kissed me once when I stood next to you in silence. Pierced me like thousand knives every moment I stood alone in it, with nothing but just your memories in my heart.

- Akshay Vasu kisses and knives #love #romance #pain #kiss #knives #akshayvasu #quotes #poetry #poems #rain

Arvind Passey

Never distanced from art - 05 Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. Sharp. Useful. Confident. Purposeful. Knives are also objects that remain secretive about the lives of their ancestors, siblings, friends, and family. Knives come with so many stories that even looking at them catalysts my imagination. Art is so much like a knife... so full of insights and stories but never bobbing around in efferv #Photography #House #Design #Traditional_Arts #Home #Heat #Abstract #Editing #colours #Knife #interpretation #metaphysics #photoedit #kitchen #knives

read more
 Never distanced from art - 05

Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. 
Sharp. Useful. Confident. Purposeful. Knives are also objects that remain secretive about the  lives of their ancestors, siblings, friends, and family. Knives come with so many stories that even looking at them catalysts my imagination. Art is so much like a knife... so full of insights and stories but never bobbing around in efferv

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification