Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best termsandconditions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best termsandconditions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

uvsays

mute video

Purva Doshi

Rant... For those who cry for people who don't give a shit to their existence.. Cry once and forget them.. That's it.. #yqbaba #Rant #termsandconditions

read more
Terms and conditions before agreeing to a relationship which are hidden but deemed :

-I may leave you any random day and I won't be answerable to all your questions. 
-I'll be available according to my convenience to spend time with you and if you will question me about anything, I'll label you with 'possessive', 'dominating'. 
-I may stare at other girls, look at their curves but still I'll say I "love" you. 
-Though I won't be with you whole day, I'll still appear from anywhere to see whom you are with and why. 
-I'll chill out with my friends till 1 or 2 at night but I won't be available for you even at 10. Rant... 

For those who cry for people who don't give a shit to their existence.. Cry once and forget them.. That's it.. 

#yqbaba #rant #termsandconditions

Grishma Doshi

મારી શરતો તારે ક્યારેય ના માનવી,
ને મનેય તારી શરતો અણગમતી ને અઘરી લાગતી.
ચાલ ત્યારે, કોઈ શરત ન હોય એવી બસ એક
શરત કરીએ.
પણ આ શરત પાસેની પેલી ફૂદડી કહે,
"આ શરત કોઈથીએ પૂરી ના થતી".
હમમ, તો પછી શરતોને રહેવા દઈએ,
"બસ બધી શરતો પૂરી કરવી જરૂરી નથી",
એવી એક નાનકડી શરત ઉમેરી જોઈએ,
રે જિંદગી.
ને એય ના થયું તો ફરી નવી શરતો કરશું,
ચાલ એ શરતેય હવે આગળ વધીએ રે જિંદગી. 🧡🖤🖤🧡 **
#શરત #conditions #termsandconditions #movingahead #convinceyourself     #life ##gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

Devesh Roy

I LOVE YOU

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIED #iloveyou #termsandconditions #love #life #pain #yqbaba  #myquote #deveshroy

NEERAJ SIINGH

Pls add lastly a condition of
 long term that you will never be change for me....  #quote #life #maturity #yourquote #yqquotes #termsandconditions    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Farha Mariyam #neerajwrites

spirituality_spilled_by_doctor

Need and Deed jo terms and conditions hum logon par lagaate hain...
unka..apne upar bhi...
ek baar to experiment

zarur karna chahiye             

-Nausheen Alvi #termsandconditions#should_self_experiment_be_there_?
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification