Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hateugive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hateugive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akhil Sharma

mute video

Pre_musafir

I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many. Thanks. Your love. #shreyaag #NojotoWriter #Watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #Hope #dontbeback #hateugive

read more
Hope Dear JULY,
Hy,
     It was almost a year gone from today. But you are special so I planned you for remembering the Past and Write it On a paper. on this day I planned to meet her after long gap of 2 months and the date was 7th of this month. I really didnt know what's going on with us from last 10 days, Daily Argument, Doubt, Quarrel, hang up's on Call, no response over Whatsapp, Message and un-regular behaviour from both side. Any how I managed her to meet on 7th, and I did. Little bit Shopping to make feel Fine, Argued her to create her Demand that she need this and that, you know why i'm doing this. okay let me know you first, why?
........ Point will start from next post.

I wana write some words, which can create a story from that day till end. When I was innocent and somone Broken me. But yet I didnt writing here to take Revenge. My moto is to Explain how life become Hell and Un-Responsive even in good things after got Cheated in teenage or middle age. I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many.
Thanks.
Your love.
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #hope #dontbeback #hateugive

Pre_musafir

अफसोस करोगी एक दिन ख़याल रखना| #shreyaag #shreyashuman #hateu #dontbeback #hateugive #guitarplayer #reallyhateu #nevercomeagain ##norevenge #movedon

read more
नफ़रत हमारी...
तुम सेह लोगी|
यार इतना भी गुमान ना करो
अपने हिम्मत पे||

-Shreyaag अफसोस करोगी एक दिन ख़याल रखना|
#shreyaag #shreyashuman #hateu #dontbeback #hateugive #guitarplayer #reallyhateu #nevercomeagain ##norevenge #movedon

Pre_musafir

वक़्त उनकी मोहब्बत का और उनका बेमिशाल|| #shreyaag #Nafrat #mohabbattumsenafrathai #dontbeback #hateugive #guitarplayer #hateu #myloveisgone #mylove #norevenge #Quotes #NojotoWriter nojoto

read more
उनकी
वक़्त बेवक्त की मोहब्बत
का तू सीकर ना हो|
ऐ दिल थोड़ा सम्भल तू इतना
भी बेक़रार ना हो||

-Shreyaag वक़्त उनकी मोहब्बत का और उनका बेमिशाल||
#shreyaag #nafrat #mohabbattumsenafrathai #dontbeback #hateugive #guitarplayer #hateu #myloveisgone #mylove #norevenge #quotes #nojotowriter #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification