Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pablo Neruda Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pablo Neruda Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pablo neruda i do not love you, pablo neruda twenty love poems and a song of despair, pablo neruda i love you, pablo neruda love quotes, pablo neruda love poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

You start dying slowly... You start dying slowly if you do not travel, if you do not read, If you do not listen to the sounds of life, If you do not appreciate yourself. #Poetry #Pablo Neruda

read more
You start dying slowly... 
 You start dying slowly 
if you do not travel, 
if you do not read, 
If you do not listen to the sounds of life, 
If you do not appreciate yourself.

Satyaprem Upadhyay

I Love You - Pablo Neruda “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” #Poetry

read more
I Love You - Pablo Neruda 
 “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

Satyaprem Upadhyay

One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVII I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:I love you as one loves certain obscure things,secretly, between the shadow and the soul. I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carriesthe light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arosefrom the earth lives dimly in my body. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,I love you directly without prob #Poetry #Pablo Neruda

read more
One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVII 
 I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:I love you as one loves certain obscure things,secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carriesthe light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arosefrom the earth lives dimly in my body.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,I love you directly without prob

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification