Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingreal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingreal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vasudha Uttam

mute video

Vivek Sharma

" I am not in business of being 
nice with anyone, 
I am here to be real , 
as much as possible "...
 #real #beingnice #nice #reality #beingreal #life #yqbaba  #yqphilosophy

Purva Doshi

I don't fear to be real, no matter what I have to pay for it. I feel no shame in showing my naked thoughts to you. I am not a slave of what you will think for me or whether you will still like me or not. I am an outspoken, bold and open person and I will stay the same regardless of what your head is gonna frame for me.  Musings..

#yqbaba #ingenuous #beingreal #nakedwords #musing

Purva Doshi

Don't change for people because you want them to stay. Yeah, change for urself. Change it if it hurts you more than others otherwise let the hell kind of people go..... #yqbaba #beingreal #musings #Change #adoreyourself

read more
When we can not be the idealist
in what we think, we behave, we feel, we adore, we often question our mind and cage ourselves in that paranoid. We try to fit ourselves in the "IDEAL" kind because we want people to like us, be with us.  But do you ever ask yourself why you doing it? Maybe because you love that person but don't you love yourself too?  Yeah, not being selfish to be of our own kind but let's not manipulate our real face for luring someone .  Remember, that too is "not ideal". Don't change for people because you want them to stay. Yeah, change for urself. Change it if it hurts you more than others otherwise let the hell kind of people go..... 

#yqbaba #beingreal #musings #change #adoreyourself

Purva Doshi

Dear relatives, I know you were happy making fun of mine and even I didn't stop you because I don't disrespect elders. I kept mum when you laughed on me because mom told to respect everyone no matter how young they are. I know I don't fit the definition of "perfect girl" that you all have in your mind. I know I'm a dumb person who knows nothing, for you. I know I am not smart as your daughter, I can't cook as she does, I mess up everything and I am no one in your eyes. Yeah,maybe I am a loser. #yqbaba #yqenglish #beingreal #DEARRELATIVES #Chocked #yqletters

read more
  Dear relatives,
  I wish I could ask you 
  to accept the way 
  people are just like 
  the way they do. Dear relatives,
I know you were happy making fun of mine and even I didn't stop you because I don't disrespect elders. I kept mum when you laughed on me because mom told to respect everyone no matter how young they are.

I know I don't fit the definition of "perfect girl" that you all have in your mind. I know I'm a dumb person who knows nothing, for you. I know I am not smart as your daughter, I can't cook as she does, I mess up everything and I am  no one in your eyes. Yeah,maybe I am a loser.

Grishma Doshi

I like to I want to
be myself as much as I can,
I want to be me I want to be real,
I try to do it now and then
so I be me I love that me 
I feel close to me, and
once in a while I do something
and ask me was it me, is it me
am I real?
And I realised it was me it is me
but being me and being real
is different, once in a while
realities make me meet me
a person who I am
whom I don't know much yet,
but I will keep meeting her
sometimes I will want to
ignore her, sometimes
I will try to know her, it fears me
however, it will make me
better at being me,
even if being me may not
or maybe someday become real. 🧡📙📙🧡
#beingme #beingreal #beinghuman #evolving #learnunlearn #humannature #napowrimo #napowrimo2022bygrishma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification