tags

Best Valentine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Valentine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about valentine day, valentine day image, valentine day 2018.

• 232 Followers
  • 552 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"We sat together but you never,"

We sat together but you never,

#SatTogether
If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓

Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️

However, the Unalloyed love of Go

26 Love

"The moon start glowing; The breeze start flowing Everything turned my heart My cheeks took a reddish hue The thunder reminded me of all those days Tears raining down the cheeks Hands clutching the mouth tight For others it was love shower For me it was pain shower. But u can't call them wounds, they nolonger bleeds. I know if love can fade, So can pain. Just a question in mind "Why you ask me to be your valentine" ©ritika_09"

The moon start glowing;
The breeze start flowing 
Everything turned my heart 
My cheeks took a reddish hue
The thunder reminded me of all those days 
Tears raining down the cheeks
Hands clutching the mouth tight
For others it was love shower
For me it was pain shower.
But u can't call them wounds,
they nolonger bleeds.
I know if love can fade,
So can pain.
Just a question in mind 
"Why you ask me to be your valentine"
©ritika_09

#Valentine

64 Love

"वो जो हर वक्त मैं तुमसे कहना चाहूं पर तुम्हे देख के कह ना पाऊ तुम भी जानकर अनजान बनो मै चाहकर भी ना चाहूं I Love You ............👸"

वो जो हर वक्त मैं तुमसे कहना चाहूं
पर तुम्हे देख के कह ना पाऊ
तुम भी जानकर अनजान बनो

मै चाहकर भी ना चाहूं
I Love You ............👸

वो जो हर #वक्त मैं #तुमसे #कहना #चाहूं
पर तुम्हे #देख के कह #ना #पाऊ
तुम भी #जानकर #अनजान #बनो

मै #चाहकर भी ना चाहूं
#i #Love #you ............👸

52 Love
4 Share

"तुम्हे हुस्न पर दस्त-रस है कि महोबत महोबत बड़ा जानते हो तो फिर ये बताओ तुम उसकी आंखो के बारे में क्या जानते हो ये जियोग्राफीया फलसफा साइकोलॉजी साइंस रियाजी वगैरा भी जान ना अहम है लेकिन क्या तुम उसके घरका पता जानते हो --Tehzeeb Hafi"

तुम्हे हुस्न पर दस्त-रस है कि
 महोबत महोबत बड़ा जानते हो
तो फिर ये बताओ तुम उसकी
आंखो के बारे में क्या जानते हो
ये जियोग्राफीया फलसफा
साइकोलॉजी साइंस रियाजी वगैरा
भी जान ना अहम है लेकिन 
क्या तुम उसके घरका पता जानते हो
--Tehzeeb Hafi

#Love #innocent #single #Valentine #friends

26 Love

"Among all the Valentines wishes I've received 💞 His 🙈 'Chashmish... Happy Valentines Day' took my heart away ❤️ #NojotoQuote"

Among all the Valentines wishes I've received 💞

His 🙈

'Chashmish... Happy Valentines Day' 
took my heart away ❤️ #NojotoQuote

#he #Love #thatboy #foreverhis #Promise #together #mine #luck #luckytohaveyouinmylife #worstfearislosingyou #Valentine

36 Love
1 Share