Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happyworldpoetryday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happyworldpoetryday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, happy birthday to me, kumar happy birthday to you songs, kumar happy birthday to you, quotes about being happy and in love,

• 20 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

पाण्डेय ख़ुशबू

mute video

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

Aritra Kundu

Sometimes you need to thank the people in the life you have no matter where they are. There efforts to stay with you even miles apart makes us forget all the problems. #Gems #secondpost #happyworldpoetryday

read more
Gems
Every year adds new people to life,
Some turn into your own very swiftly,
And some take time to open up.
It's not about which type of person;
You meet in that time frame, 
It's all about the one who make it,
Worth living every possible time.
Yes people leave when it's done,
And with it the burden of expectations,
Leave us sore to the core.
We can't force everyone to hung up,
Because who wish to leave will go
Anyways without thinking much about you,
So stop the surge of expectations 
That one raises with the people they have,
Rather live the life with the one who 
Actually want to stand with you 
Without any reason behind,
These are the actual gems whom,
You can't lose in any time frame,
They will always bring back,
The lost shine again no matter, 
How dull the situation is!!
 Sometimes you need to thank the people in the life you have no matter where they are. There efforts to stay with you even miles apart makes us forget all the problems.
#Gems
#secondpost
#happyworldpoetryday

CalmKazi

A collaboration with Mayanka Dadu (The Firestarter) and Meehikaa Joshi on the value of love. Click on #calmkazicollabs for more of my collabs. Full Poetry - खता उनकी भी नही यारो ! वो भी क्या करते, #Hindi #musings #प्यार #मोहब्बत #yqbaba #kavita #हिंदी #कविता #WorldPoetryDay #इश्क़ #yqdidi #happyworldpoetryday #uffyemohobbat #uffyemohabbat #calmkaziwrites

read more
खता उनकी भी नही यारो !
वो भी क्या करते,  
बहुत चाहने वाले थे
किस किस से वफ़ा करते ?

मोहब्बत कौड़ियो के 
भाव मिल रही थी,
इसलिए मेरी बेशकीमती मोहब्बत 
पर उसकी नज़र न पड़ी ।।

कीमती थी तुम्हारी मोहब्बत,
मोल तुमने यादों का लगाया ।
उसने तो बस जेब भरी रहें,
इसलिए कौड़ियों का इश्क़ उठाया ।।

- क़ायनात, तरन्नुम और CalmKazi

(Full Poetry in Caption) A collaboration with Mayanka Dadu (The Firestarter) and Meehikaa Joshi on the value of love.

Click on #CalmKaziCollabs for more of my collabs.

Full Poetry -

खता उनकी भी नही यारो !
वो भी क्या करते,

Abhishek mohapatra

*Joh baat tum juban se bol na paye,
 woh alfaz hum dil se bayan kar dete hein , 
joh khwab tum soch bhi na paye , 
woh sapna hum akshar tumhe likh diya karte hein..*
 just random 🤍 so do you lyk to play ur dream in thier eyes ..  #happyworldpoetryday

aakanksha Tiwari

#WorldPoetryDay #happyworldpoetryday #poetrycommunity #Aakankshatiwari YourQuote Baba 💯🙌✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

read more
कविता ने मुझको सिखाया
अपने शब्दों को लोगों तक पहुंचाना
और भावनाओं को, लिखकर
मन को शांति पहुंचाना!

विश्व कविता दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं #worldpoetryday #happyworldpoetryday #poetrycommunity #aakankshatiwari YourQuote Baba 💯🙌✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Thakur jayant pratap singh

अभी अभी रो रहा था ना मैं... #happyworldpoetryday #hindishayari #hindipoetry #poetrycommunity

read more
mute video

SAGAR

Happy World Poetry Day....❤️❤️💐😍 #nojotoLove #Poetry #day #happyworldpoetryday #Zindagi #nojotohindi #Shayari #Love #poetryunplugged Adhury Hayat Sanju Singh indu singh Aaqib kashmiri Sam Khan vks Siyag Siya Pandey मañjü pãwãr Anayatullah Batt officials बेबाक कन्नौज Bhavna official Chandni Khatoon Charnjeet Singh Dr Bhartee Jayprakash Hada Deepti Srivastava Deepika Gahtori Endless Knots FᎪᎡᎻᎪN ∶ ᏚᎻᎪᏆKᎻ ✔️ Internet Jockey Hiyan Chopda Hilal Hathravi kittu ❤ kavita ranjan MM Mumtaz Mi

read more
mute video

Ali With Ink

Follow this page @aliwithink . . . . . . Follow this page @aliwithink . . Follow this page @aliwithink #urdupoetry #nojotoapp #writersofnojoto #poetsofindia #urdupoetrylovers #Happypoetryday #happyworldpoetryday #poetsofworld #AliWithInk #happyworldpoetryday2021

read more
आसान मंज़िल Ali with ink

©Ali With Ink Follow this page @aliwithink
. .
. . 
. . 
Follow this page @aliwithink
. .
Follow this page @aliwithink
loader
Home
Explore