tags

Best Alive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Alive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sexiest man alive, sexiest man alive 2018, bose dead or alive.

• 198 Followers
  • 1027 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Hope And as I stepped on the freshly layed, first page, of the year on a cold winter night, "How do you feel she asked me," waving a smile, under the Moonlight on a cold winter night.. "How could I not feel Alive Darling, with you by my side holding me close to your heart as I walk through unknown paths on a cold winter night.." She is the unlit hearth awaiting a spark She is the snowflake with a message from above She is the candle in the wind, She is the music your soul hears a harbinger sing Yes She is Hope and Hope is what shall keep you Alive on a cold winter night.. © Laughing_soul #NojotoVoice"

Hope 

And as I stepped 
on the freshly layed, 
first page, 
of the year 
on a cold winter night, 

"How do you feel she asked me," 
waving a smile, under the Moonlight 
on a cold winter night.. 

"How could I not feel Alive 
Darling, with you by my side 
holding me close to your heart 
as I walk through unknown paths 
on a cold winter night.." 

She is the unlit hearth awaiting a spark
She is the snowflake with a message from above
She is the candle in the wind, 
She is the music your soul hears a harbinger sing 
Yes She is Hope 
and Hope is what shall keep you Alive 
on a cold winter night..
© Laughing_soul #NojotoVoice

Hope.. ❤
#nojotovideo #Hope

258 Love
3.9K Views
8 Share

""

"When I see your eyes I see me, don't believe me? Get your pupils checked.. They reflect me.. Top off with humor.. Or a reversed metaphor.. There's no duality. However I quote it.. Its a soulmate's script.. Think I can really do it..🤔"

When I see your eyes I see me, don't believe me?
Get your pupils checked..
They reflect me..
Top off with humor..
Or a reversed metaphor..
There's no duality.
However I quote it..
Its a soulmate's script..
Think I can really do it..🤔

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #rapbattle #freestylerap #Alien #Alive #nojotoLove #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #lovequotes

203 Love
11 Share

""

"चाह बैठे हम उन्हें जिन्हें हमारी फ़िक्र ना थी । वो भी हमे ढुकरा गये जैसे उन्हें प्यार की कदर ना थी ।। #NojotoQuote"

चाह बैठे हम उन्हें जिन्हें हमारी फ़िक्र ना थी ।
वो भी हमे ढुकरा गये जैसे उन्हें प्यार की कदर ना थी ।। #NojotoQuote

#2liner#Shayari#Save#Occasion#special#Alive#Love##Truth#truefriends

192 Love
1 Share

"मरने से पहले जी तो लो Don't let problems spoil your whole life"

मरने से पहले जी तो लो Don't let problems spoil your whole life

live your life....
#Life #Alive

#Mylanguage

185 Love
14.2K Views
6 Share

#mansijohri #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #Collab #Dard #Dardshayari #Poetry #story #qyoutes #urdushayari #Missing #Missingsoneone #Heartbroken #Hope #Shayari #Pain #romance #Romantic #mohabbbat #pyaar #Dil #dhadkan #India #Dard #Lovequotes #meeragirdharki #Stories #nojoto #Nojotovoice #dukh #Loveforever #chai #maa #Hindi #kavita #Hindishayari #Love #SAD #foryou #MyPoetry #mylove #Diwali #Alive #Heart

157 Love
9.2K Views
12 Share