tags

Best TheSpiritualJourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best TheSpiritualJourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 86 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"You can completely surrender to only Him, who wont take anything from you, but by complete surrender of that identity you call Me, you are ready to receive everything He has to give."

You can completely surrender to only Him,
who wont take anything from you, 
but by complete surrender of that identity you call Me,
you are ready to receive everything He has to give.

#TheSpiritualJourney #RM #Nojoto #Sadhguru

20 Love

"Guru... He cares more than anyone will. Because for Him you matter, to florish than for anyone else. You may ignore His sayings, You may try your best to hurt Him, by hurting yourself, But still he protects, scolds, advises, shows you the right way. He may not be present always physically around you, But you can feel his energy body around. #NojotoQuote"

Guru...
He cares more than anyone will.
Because for Him you matter,
to florish than for anyone else.
You may ignore His sayings,
You may try your best to hurt Him,
by hurting yourself,
But still he protects,
scolds, advises,
shows you the right way.
He may not be present always physically around you,
But you can feel his energy body around.

#NojotoQuote

#Sadhguru #ShivShambho #Love #Life #meditation #TheSpiritualJourney #RM #Nojoto

37 Love

"You can only talk,feel and think whatever is in your exprience... So whatever I say about my exprience,you can never feel, if you dont have any exprience of the same. #NojotoQuote"

You can only talk,feel and think whatever is in your exprience...
So whatever I say about my 
exprience,you can never feel,
if you dont have any exprience of the same.

#NojotoQuote

#BasudhaibaKutumbakam
#joyOfSpirituality #Love #Life #joy #TheSpiritualJourney
#RM #Spirituality #WayOfLife
#Nojoto

27 Love

""There are three kinds of people, who don't sleep at night... Rogi... Bhogi... and Yogi... Shivratri... The yogis night out..." #Sadhguru #NojotoQuote"

"There are three kinds of people,
who don't sleep at night...
Rogi... Bhogi... and Yogi...
Shivratri... The yogis night out..."
#Sadhguru
 #NojotoQuote

The second most exciting journey of my life after Vaishno Devi Darsan was visiting Adiyogi. The journey started on 4th March by morning 8.30 flight from Hyderabad. By the time I reached Coimbatore, with the feeling of gratitude, at least ten times I would have cried... from check in time to reaching there. It was certainly awkward, but out of my control. On the way I met many groups, few couples became friends. First time my alone journey, but as if I knew every unknown face. A meditative heart,

28 Love
2 Share

"पूछा उसने लिखना छोड़ क्यूं दिया, हमने कहा, जिसने हमको लिखा... दिल उस से मिल कर आ रहा... क्या औकात सूरज के सामने जुगनुयों का, जुगनू सूरज में खुदको खो रहा।। #NojotoQuote"

पूछा उसने लिखना छोड़ क्यूं दिया,
हमने कहा,
जिसने हमको लिखा...
दिल उस से मिल कर आ रहा...
क्या औकात सूरज के सामने जुगनुयों का,
जुगनू सूरज में खुदको खो रहा।। #NojotoQuote

#TheSpiritualJourney #RM #Nojoto

23 Love