Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best saveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best saveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems to save the world with, 5 ways to save water, life you can save, save me, undaunted save the idea of india,

• 26 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Komal Sagar

create your success with saved your energy 😇😇🤗🤗 . . . . . . #save_life #saveyourself #saveyourenergy #Success #creaters #creativeminds #lifelessons #lifecouch #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Curled up in my shell of self loath,
Stepped down from my mantle of self growth,
Deviated from the light in my path,
Headed to the dark alley of my wrath,
I try to forget about me because I am too full of myself...
With toxicity in my thoughts,
There is acid in my tears,
Which erodes a hole in my heart,
And decays me from inside out.
As I sit and smile right at you telling you to be good to yourself and take care of yourself...
That is who I am and don't you dare to be a fool like me as it will cause you invisible pain beyond healing...
And my idea behind writing this is to warn whoever reads this that please learn your self worth before your time runs out and you get stuck in a mental fortitude like me and reach a point of no return.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #brokenhuman #warning #saveyourself #selfworth #beinthelight

Sunbin 1

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #emptysky #MotherEarth #savetrees #saveyourself

read more
...the condition of Mother Earth without Trees. 💔 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#emptysky #motherearth #savetrees #saveyourself

Anmol Singh

कैद है उन दरवाजों में,
चाबियां तो खुद ने ही गुमाई है।
इंसानों ने कैद कर रखा है खुदको,
और बेड़ी भी खुद ही ने बांधी है।।

हाथ बंधवाकर अब,
आज़ादी चाहता है।
कैद कर के खुदको,
घर से बाहर निकालना चाहता है।।

सपनों की बलि चढ़ाकर,
वापस वहीं सपने बुनना चाहता है।
उड़ना चाहता है वापस,
पर खुद को काट कर।।

शिकस्त होते देख सपनों को,
बेड़ी खुलवाना चाहता है।
अभी भी बेड़ी तोड़ सकता है लेकिन,
बेड़ी से दूर जाना कहा चाहता  है ।। #yqbaba #quarantine #covid19 #coronavirus  #saveyourself #fight #dreams

Anmol Singh

This world is a scary place. It is full of monsters, zombies or whatever nasty creature you can think of. You look for a reason to survive. You look for mythical creature to save you, always running away from those thing, always moving for a better place to live in. You run, hide, kill to survive but at the end you give up. You want to change them but they change you. They make you a monster like them. You thought it would be bad to become one, but them you feel it's easy to survive in this world if you are one of THEM. #yqbaba #monster #saveyourself

Anmol Singh

कैद है उन दरवाजों में,
चाबियां तो खुद ने ही गुमाई है।
इंसानों ने कैद कर रखा है खुदको,
और बेड़ी भी खुद ही ने बांधी है।।

हाथ बंधवाकर अब,
आज़ादी चाहता है।
कैद कर के खुदको,
घर से बाहर निकालना चाहता है।।

सपनों की बलि चढ़ाकर,
वापस वहीं सपने बुनना चाहता है।
उड़ना चाहता है वापस,
पर खुद को काट कर।।

शिकस्त होते देख सपनों को,
बेड़ी खुलवाना चाहता है।
अभी भी बेड़ी तोड़ सकता है लेकिन,
बेड़ी से दूर जाना कहा चाहता  है ।। #yqbaba #quarantine #covid19 #coronavirus  #saveyourself #fight #dreams
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification