tags

Best nojotodiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojotodiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 31 Followers
  • 116 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Sometimes it seems that i m alone but then i get to know my loneliness and my thoughts are my best friend ...."

Sometimes  it seems that i m alone but then i get to know my loneliness and my thoughts are my best friend  ....

#lostmemories #nojoto #nojotopoem #nojotodiaries #diarylove #Memories #Loneliness

143 Love
2 Share

Mujhe acha nahi lagta..
#PujaParmar #Pujaswritingworld #Nojotopujaparmar #ruswa #mulaqat #chup #Adhura #jooth #Farebi #Nojoto #nojotodiaries #nojototales #nojotoquoets #nojotothoughts #nojotopoetries #nojotopoems #nojotoshayari #nojotohindi #creativewritings #creativewriters #nojotowritings #nojotowriters #nojotolines #Thoughts #Quotes #poem #poetries #Shayari #nojotoaudio

138 Love
1 Share

""

"The past Dear you, I know i m not perfect but i love you the way no one could ever love... i know i m not flawless but i kept that spirit to fight for you... but with passing of time i realise you don't deserve unconditional love... i realise that it better to leave n go on... my heart will go on..."

The past Dear you,
I know i m not perfect but i love you the way no one could ever love...
i know i m not flawless but i kept that spirit to fight for you...
but with passing of time i realise you don't deserve unconditional love...
i realise that it better to leave n go on...
my heart will go on...

the past story...
sometimes move on is not easy..
#Love #moveon #thepast #nojoto #nojotodiaries #Nojotovoice #Nojotostories #nojotoquotes #FreshThoughts

90 Love
11 Share

""

"किरदार मे मेरे भले अदाकारिया नही है....।। ।।.... खुद्दारी है, गुरूर है पर मक्कारिया नही है।"

किरदार मे मेरे भले अदाकारिया नही है....।।

।।.... खुद्दारी है, गुरूर है पर मक्कारिया नही है।

#Nojoto #NojotoQuote #nojotoLove #nojotodiaries #nojototales #nojotohindi #nojotourdu #threatless

87 Love
1 Share

""

"My diary you know sometimes i thought how crazy i am... in the era of modern world i want to explore the culture... where all are die heart fan of virat i still love MSD where all want KABIR SINGH i still love VIVAH where the world is full of fake people i want the real one where there is dark outside i want to shine i want to live on my own conditions.. i want to fly..."

My diary
you know sometimes i thought how crazy i am...
in the era of modern world i want to explore the culture...
where all are die heart fan of virat i still love MSD 
where all want KABIR SINGH  i still love VIVAH
where the world is full of fake people i want the real one
where there is dark outside i want to shine 
i want to live on my own conditions..
i want to fly...

#nojoto #nojotodiaries #diarylove #nojotopoetry #Nojotovoice #bestfriend #loveforlife

73 Love