tags

Best express Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best express Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian express, chennai express, the indian express epaper.

• 144 Followers
  • 304 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"You and I Kissing is a merging of two lips, two souls and two spirits that makes them Divine. ~ Anonymous. *** "The kiss is the Mystical consecration of two souls who eagerly express in a sensory way that which they live in their interior." SOURCE: Love written by Samael Aun Weor."

You and I  Kissing is a merging of two lips, two souls and two spirits that makes them Divine. 

~ Anonymous.

*** "The kiss is the Mystical consecration of two souls who eagerly express in a sensory way that which they live in their interior."

SOURCE: Love written by Samael Aun Weor.

#kissing is a #merging of two #Lips, two #Souls and two #Spirits that makes them #Divine.

~ Anonymous.

*** "The #kiss is the #mystical consecration of two souls who eagerly #express in a sensory way that which they #Live in their interior."

SOURCE: #Love written by #Samael #Aun #Weor.

114 Love

जब टूटने लगे हौसलें तो ये बात याद रखना
की बिना मेहनत के हासिल तख्तोताज नहीँ होते............

ढूंढ लेते हैं अंधेरों में भी मंज़िल अपनी
क्योकि, जुगनू कभी किसी रौशनी के मोहताज नहीँ होते..........

#Life#Love#Nature#God#zindgi
#Emotion#Friendship#truefriendship#Quotes#shyari#Motivation#lolliness#Fear#onelife#shyari#Quotes#Motivation#words#express#Nature#God#creation#Music

53 Love

"Fire of truth every Broken Heart has a Story which is not easy to Express..💔"

Fire of truth every Broken Heart has a 
Story which is not 
easy to Express..💔

Not_Easy 💔#Truth #Fire #Broken #Heart #story #not #Easy #express #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #nojotoapp

83 Love

"Language... has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone.      raushan.singh"

Language... has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone.     
raushan.singh

#alone#QandA#fouryou#noloto#nojoto qoutes#nojotoshayari# Biru diwaana Imran hussain Sana Syed $hîvãm Pãthãk. Same lAkhA

122 Love
1 Share

"When i decided to write,I tried to write something, But i failed, Then i was trying to think, But i was blank, My mind was totally blank, And i can't think anything, I wanted to write, But i don't know what to write, My pens was moving on the paper, But didn't write anything, Because he didn't know what to write, Sometimes my heart tells, That what to write, But this time, Even he didn't tell anything, And didn't take my side, Then i realised that, we should never write to write, We should write to express ourselves, But i didn't want to express myself, So i don't want to write any thing, And i didn't write any thing."

When i decided to write,I tried to write something,
But i failed, Then i was trying to think,
But i was blank, My mind was totally blank,
And i can't think anything, 
I wanted to write, But i don't know what to write,
My pens was moving on the paper, But didn't write anything,
Because he didn't know what to write,
 Sometimes my heart tells, That what to write,
But this time, Even he didn't tell anything,
And didn't take my side, Then i realised that,
we should never write to write, 
We should write to express ourselves,