Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramblings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramblings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hanuman images with ram, gurmeet ram rahim singh latest news in hindi, baba mohan ram history in hindi 320, pics of dussehra in ramayan were ram is killing ravana, है ram,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Random rambling ahead. Read at your own choice. Authority takes no responsibility whatsoever thank you. So it's men's day today. Firstly Happy Men's Day to everyone who comes across this (girls and ladies if you are here please pass on this wish to the men, it's evidently not for you). Now what surprised me is the existence of this men's day. Nopes.. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking why this day exists, why men's day is special, why men need special day in a patriarchal society nopes nothing #musings #yqbaba #yqdidi #mensday #ramblings #musingtime #bliss_rambles

read more
Just something on Men's day

(Peace and love to all for free)

|captioned|

Random rambling ahead. Read at your own choice. Authority takes no responsibility whatsoever thank you.

So it's men's day today. Firstly Happy Men's Day to everyone who comes across this (girls and ladies if you are here please pass on this wish to the men, it's evidently not for you). Now what surprised me is the existence of this men's day.

Nopes.. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking why this day exists, why men's day is special, why men need special day in a patriarchal society nopes nothing

Darshan Blon

ठहरता नहीं है वक़्त किसी के चले जानेसे, 
रुकती नहीं है ज़िन्दगी किसी के रहने या नरहनेसे, 
लौट आ हक़ीक़त में ऐ नादान परिंदे
थमती नहीं है ज़िन्दगी किसी के होने या ना होनसे!!  #yqdidi #lifegoeson #realitycheck #lifeneverstops #ramblings

Darshan Blon

#LateNight I often wonder about the #existence of my life. #yqbaba #somethoughts #ramblings #Merewords #feelings #Loneliness

read more
Late Night I often watch the ceiling of my room and get lost in the gazzilion stars (stickers) that are scattered all the way up to the hallway outside.
I start questioning my existence and try to find a meaning out of it.
Then I plug in my earphones and tune into an old classic song my mom used to sing a lot: "Zindagi Aur Kucch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahani Hai"
I attain Nirvana in the music and all of a sudden that heavy weight is lifted off my shoulder and i'm at peace again. #latenight I often wonder about the #existence of my life.
#yqbaba #somethoughts #ramblings #merewords #feelings #loneliness

Sanjana Kumar

We did love the howling winds, didn't we, love? You can say no, yes yes you can but I know for a fact you enjoyed every bit of the spring rain and even the bludgeoning winds of autumn. There was a time , you resented the fire and wanted life just as flowery and dreamy as the spring fields. But, then why this sudden love for war fields, love? Why? Now, all you love are the fires burning till late at night and not the little fairy lights that adorned our wooden treehouse. Alas, now it someho #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #ramblings #yqpowrimo

read more
I left you when the sun was shining and the dew drops ,  glistening.

//caption//  We did love the howling winds, didn't we, love? 
You can say no, yes yes you can but I know for a fact you enjoyed every bit of the spring rain and even the bludgeoning winds of autumn. 
There was a time , you resented the fire and wanted life just as flowery and dreamy as the spring fields. 
But, then why this sudden love for war fields, love? 
Why? 
Now, all you love are the fires burning till late at night and not the little fairy lights that adorned our wooden treehouse. 
Alas, now it someho

Sanjana Kumar

Lost in my rambling,
 I failed to notice the
 beauty in the incoherence
 of it all.  #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #ramblings #incoherence 
Of it all.

melancholy2243

even though all i feel is numbed and cold, crumbling into small tiny bits 
everytime you look at me 
i melt #notojo #thoughts #ramblings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification