Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fatheranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fatheranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love father and daughter quotes in hindi, love your mother and father bible verse, daughter love for father quotes, quotes on love of father and daughter, father and daughter love quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shilpa yadav

mute video

SEJAL

लेकीला जीवापाड जपणारा बापचं असतो💯🥀 #fatherdaughterlove #fatheranddaughtergoals #father #FatherLove #fatheranddaughter #viral #Trending #nojato #Love siddhartha singh vineetapanchal हिमांशु Kulshreshtha Anupriya पथिक.. डॉ मनोज सिंह,बोकारो स्टील सिटी,झारखंड। (कवि,संपादक,अंकशास्त्री,हस्तरेखा विशेषज्ञ 7004349313)

read more
mute video

SEJAL

The love between a dad and his daughter is unbreakable 💯🥀😘 #father #Love #FatherLove #fatheranddaughter #fatherdaughter #fatheranddaughtergoals #Trending #viral #loveforever R K Mishra " सूर्य " पथिक.. PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Ashutosh Mishra vineetapanchal

read more
mute video

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

Monisha

mute video

Minaz Memon

King rarely appreciate his princess to make her the best version of herself. So for that little appreciation she makes alot of efforts and wants to make him proud #yababa #appreciation #Sky #blur #fatheranddaughter

read more
His tiny little appreciation makes a big difference 
Feels like top in the sky
While appreciation from so many other people can't make me feel that way 
In front of him, all other things are like blur to me.  King rarely appreciate his princess to make her the best version of herself.
So for that little appreciation she makes alot of efforts and wants to make him proud
#yababa #appreciation #sky #blur #fatheranddaughter

Priyanka Singh

mute video

Looking For Smile

mute video

shanmugi B P

The only man in this world who can understand me is he... #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughterlove #unconditionallove #fatheranddaughter #shanmugi

read more
When I call him from wherever , even the distance is not a matter ...,,, 
He listens!!!!
Yes, My Father..
 The only man in this world who can understand me is he... #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughterlove #unconditionallove #fatheranddaughter  #shanmugi

Poetess Jaza

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification