tags

Best Within Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Within Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a dream within a dream, within meaning in hindi, awaken the giant within.

• 93 Followers
  • 487 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Rain Each and every raindrop.. Enriching my soul from within And Making me realize.. Eternal joy comes only from within"

Rain  Each and every raindrop..
Enriching my soul from within
And Making me realize..
Eternal joy comes only from within

#rain @Suraj Srivastav @Binita Singh @Wakil Mandal @Phurba Tamang @Mamta

59 Love

"Yes , i believe happiness is not a thing to be found Here & There.. it resides within you.. take a deeper look and you will find it deep within you.. it is NOT in buying latest gadgets, in wearing branded clothes _ its those little moments of peace and laughter when you are truly being yourself _ around your favourite ppl ❤ that is a real happiness not a fake smile 😊 #Amna_R Follow for more positive quotes"

Yes ,
 i believe happiness is not a thing to be found Here & There..
 it resides within you..
 take a deeper look and you will find it deep within you..
 it is NOT in buying latest gadgets,
 in wearing branded clothes _
 its those little moments of peace and laughter when you are truly being yourself _
 around your favourite ppl ❤
 that is a real happiness not a fake smile 😊
 #Amna_R 
Follow for more positive quotes

happiness

42 Love

"When life gets really dark and gloomy.. Do not sulk...Do not give up Lift yourself up...Take a deep breath and look around...You will find in the midst of darkness a bright light of courage that is enough to ignite the lamp of hope within..follow its path and conquer all the fears within.."

When life gets really dark and gloomy..
Do not sulk...Do not give up
Lift yourself up...Take a deep breath and look around...You will find in the midst of darkness a bright light of courage that is enough to ignite the lamp of hope within..follow its path and conquer all the fears within..

#Hope #Courage #LightWithin #NojotoInspirational #Nojoto

41 Love

"Why don't he believe that..?? She is within Him but He is not within Her"

Why don't he believe that..??
She is within Him
but
He is not within Her

It's 2 Hard 2 accept...🙂

Love is blind but look like you get blind in reality.

38 Love
1 Share

#Trouble #Blooming #Like #Flower #Transformation
It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my

38 Love