Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liketheflowers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liketheflowers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me like love you do, you love me like you do lyrics, like me love you, love like and follow me, a friend like you is rare to find,

• 34 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your beauty is glowing just like the flowers..
Your presence will spread fragrance of happiness just like the flowers..
You are so much delicate just like the flowers..
Your heart is so soft just like flowers..
You speak so sweetly just like honey in the flowers..
Your Love which I have is like flowers came once in life and will be in my heart, memories forever.. #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Just like the flower be centre of attraction spreading beauty and sweetness and gravitate back all the automatic sync with the wandering souls who are pretty butterflies of your life. All are connected with reason and that's just to bloom season of love forever! #liketheflowers #beautiful #godslove #soul #connection #seasonoflove #forever #yqbaba

Major Mystique

#Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aroma of liveliness fades upon seclusion #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
I want to Blossom for spreading the Aroma and refreshing your life forever ! #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
I want to Blossom for spreading the Aroma and refreshing your life forever ! #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I wilt in your arms, 
everytime you compare
me with the stars #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
never stop giving the fragrance in their season or lifetime wheather someone likes their fragrance or is allergic to it...
We should also be playing our part in the ups and downs of life no matter what others think about us...

#Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

#Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Is my darling angel - so soft, so fresh! 
Her fragrance fills our life with happiness!  #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Mansi Rajput

Little infinity 🌌 #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #Stay

read more
Humans don't desire a thing of beauty to decay;
Memories that pass,
and an infatuation that fades away,

There is a passion that flourishes with time,
Outliving without water, soil and sunlight..
In a lover's heart,
It blooms everyday..

A friendship that lasts for a lifetime,
Two souls embracing one another,
And a love that will stay...  Little infinity 🌌 

#Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine
#napowrimo #stay

Rahul Apne

read more
spread fragrance, 
happiness and beautifulness #Collab and share what are the things that are just #liketheflowers #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification