Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guns Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guns Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about guns of navarone, guns and thighs youtube 90, guns and thighs 33100, guns and thighs, nuns with guns,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

S Shahid basha Shahid

mute video

CalmKazi

#nurseryrhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. Do read the conclusion below. Johnny On The Run Johnny, Johnny ! My boy, My son ! #Dark #lost #yqbaba #menace #guns #yqpoetry #calmkaziwrites #KidGangsters

read more
Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !
Have you ever felt,
The power of the sun.
Do you know how one trigger slip
Can change a destiny in a blip ?

Johnny, Johnny !
You have my looks
Your youth is upon you
And so are your books.
I see you go school, every day.
I see you after, when you go to 'play'.

(Continued in Caption) #NurseryRhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. 

Do read the conclusion below. 

Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !

Bad Poet

*The Soldier* He was not much of a thinker. He was a doer. He never planned his life. He just sailed with the wind. He never questioned, he never complained. He lived, he lived..., he only lived. There was excitement and vigour in Ani's eyes after clearing his high school. Also, he hadn't given much thought to what he'd do now. One fine evening, he happened to be on the ground among his friends who were discussing Indian army and stuff. Something clicked within him and he was never the same. #Death #Men #guns #storiesfromthesubconscious #maybesomeday

read more
Stories from the Subconscious:

The Soldier *The Soldier*

He was not much of a thinker. He was a doer.  He never planned his life. He just sailed with the wind. He never questioned, he never complained. He lived, he lived..., he only lived.

There was excitement and vigour in Ani's eyes after clearing his high school. Also, he hadn't given much thought to what he'd do now. One fine evening, he happened to be on the ground among his friends who were discussing Indian army and stuff. Something clicked within him and he was never the same.

Tarun Vij भारतीय

Big guns only decides how brutal the war is going to be.
Victory is always decided by Big Brains. Big #guns makes war  #brutal 
Big #brain leads to #victory 
#qotd #yqbaba #quoteoftheday 
#tarunvijभारतीय

Eenfnety Sunny Kumar

jack Sunny

©Jack Sunny Fav ? Jack Sunny jack sunny evo 
#jacksunny #jacksunnyffqna #jacksunnyff #jacksunnygaming #alquodo #evoguns #ff #freefire #guns #ffguns

PRAsHAnT NeGI

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification