tags

Best gaming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best gaming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about f-life gaming.

• 18 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Musibaton ka hal dundu tumse, or tujh may hi barbaad ho jau, ye nahi sabki mohabbat, Kari toh bin ghunhaa kiye ghunhaagaar ho jau...
#Youtube #Youtuber #Instagram #Music #Youtubers #Like #follow #Love #spotify #Video #gaming #HipHop #twitch #Rap #gamer #Memes #PS #explorepage #SoundCloud #subscribe #fortnite #Facebook #k #Artist #Funny #vlog #Art #itunes #newmusic #bhfyp

14 Love

""

"A sudden shift in power dynamics for the greater good of society is revolutionary Same way, banning PUBG will hopefully bring the change to do something better, its over welming "According to the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, PUBG Mobile has been banned under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act, on grounds that "they are engaged in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order". ( Note: I am not a Modi supporter but still truely appreciate and welcome the decision of banning PUBG, as the youth of the country was blindly indulged in it and missing the real essense of life) -Manku Allahabadi"

A sudden shift in power dynamics for the greater good of society is revolutionary

Same way, banning PUBG will hopefully bring the change to do something better, its over welming

"According to the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, PUBG Mobile has been banned under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act, on grounds that "they are engaged in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order".

( Note: I am not a Modi supporter but still truely appreciate and welcome the decision of banning PUBG, as the youth of the country was blindly indulged in it and missing the real essense of life)

-Manku Allahabadi

PUBG banned (Is it good or bad?)
#Pubgbanned #goodorbad #letsdosomethinggood #bethechange #beproductive #mankuallahabadi #revolution #gaming

11 Love
2 Share

"#NojotoVideoUpload"

#NojotoVideoUpload

Evolution 2
Watch gaming videos on insta @nihshank04

11 Love

Musibaton ka hal dundu tumse, or tujh may hi barbaad ho jau, ye nahi sabki mohabbat, Kari toh bin ghunhaa kiye ghunhaagaar ho jau...
#Youtube #Youtuber #Instagram #Music #Youtubers #Like #follow #Love #spotify #Video #gaming #HipHop #twitch #Rap #gamer #Memes #PS #explorepage #SoundCloud #subscribe #fortnite #Facebook #k #Artist #Funny #vlog #Art #itunes #newmusic #bhfyp

10 Love

Story : Khwab
Writer: Naziya M.

Story based on virtual gaming Avakins.

Aaj itne waqt baad hum dono amne saamne aane wale the.Dil mein ajeeb tarah ki ghabrahat thi.Halaki hum dono ek dusre k liye bilkul bhi ajnabi nahi the.Ek dusre ki zindagi se sire se wakif the.Bas kabhi ek dusre ko dekha nahi tha.Lekin hamesha hasrat thi dekhne ki.Ye virtual mulaqatoan ka silsila jab shuru hua jab me ek din koft me akar dunia ko alvida kahna chahti thi.Dil me gussa tha.Depression se meri tabiyat din ba din b

9 Love