Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theoryofevolution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theoryofevolution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theory of love, change with decent is the basis of which theory, love at first sight theory, queuing theory is associated with, arrhenius theory of acids and bases,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Theory of evolution for life
From illusion to reality
From false to true
From argument to discussion.... 
 #theoryofevolution #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqenglish #challenge

Batul Hafiji

Like a child learning ABC
I have started as a novice 
writer you see.

Building on my vocabulary 
and language, 
To pen my thoughts I engage. 
On the beeping count of LIKES,
my happiness you cannot gauge.

My evolution as a writer 
is on a headstart. 
As I advance steadily with new ideas, 
new language, new themes, 
To express myself and touch your heart.  #theoryofevolution
#advance
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
#yqwritersclub

First Last

Writing is a habit of mimic that couldn't possibly resist, so we try to improve its accentuate. Good logic or 👽 👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯 #mimicpoem #Good #game #over #obsession #clear #acceptpoem #improve #ancient #Advance #Preparation #Solution #nojotoenglish #theoryofevolution ✨💫🧚🎶🕉️

read more
 Writing is a habit of mimic that couldn't possibly resist, so we try to improve its accentuate. Good logic or 👽
👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯
#mimicpoem #good #game #over #obsession #clear #acceptpoem #improve #ancient #advance #preparation #solution #nojotoenglish #theoryofevolution ✨💫🧚🎶🕉️

First Last

#forever #Revolving 💞 #Evolution #Happiness 🧚🍀💫 Whatever you carry in your heart, the reflection of your skills becomes your evolutionary theory of the visionary world. When the mind becomes fringe, it refuses applesauce, the evaluation reveals its upheaval cringe solution, evolution in affection, that brings the revolutionary movement against insolence; insulation prevails. Balance in valence: Keep your mind in a peaceful insulation over insanity. When you become water, you flow as its nature #Challenge #follow #theoryofevolution #development #generation #combination #Advance #mimicpoem

read more
 #forever #revolving 💞 #evolution #happiness 🧚🍀💫
Whatever you carry in your heart, the reflection of your skills becomes your evolutionary theory of the visionary world.
When the mind becomes fringe, it refuses applesauce, the evaluation reveals its upheaval cringe solution, evolution in affection, that brings the revolutionary movement against insolence; insulation prevails.

Balance in valence: Keep your mind in a peaceful insulation over insanity.

When you become water, you flow as its nature

Vineet Raj Kapoor

Charles Darwin or Leader Boards. What's the difference? There's nothing sexy about leader boards. Leader boards are not ideal solutions, but like guns they are there. #darwin #Leadership #leader #leaderboard #leaderboards #sexy #Sex #gun #guns #hungergames #gamestudio #game #games #gaming #gamer #Player #gameplay #freetoplay #gamification #gamify #psychopathism #cynical #cynic #cynicism #philosophy #philosophical #psychology #Evolution #theoryofevolution #theoryofeverything #GamePlan

read more
 Charles Darwin or Leader Boards. What's the difference? There's nothing sexy about leader boards. Leader boards are not ideal solutions, but like guns they are there. 
#darwin #leadership #leader #leaderboard #leaderboards #sexy #sex #gun #guns #hungergames #gamestudio  #game #games #gaming #gamer #player #gameplay #freetoplay #gamification #gamify #psychopathism #cynical #cynic #cynicism #philosophy #philosophical #psychology #evolution #theoryofevolution #theoryofeverything

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification