Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goaloflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goaloflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in goa, top 10 things to do in goa, dil chahta hai goa pics, dil chahta hai shooting location in goa, places to visit in goa,

• 26 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Irfan Hamid

mute video

Dhananjay kumar motivational weings

mute video

Barsha

#goaloflife

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

From where do I get the raw materials for the food? From the God. Where are these raw materials cooked and who is the cook? Mind is the cook, mind is the chef. Food is cooked in the mind. Mind plays the major role. How is my food digested? By the enzymes of happiness and peace. #Soul #spiritual #Inspiration #yqbaba #spiritualawakening #blessings #goaloflife

read more
I am a soul. I too get hungry.
What's my food?
Spirituality.  From where do I get the raw materials for the food?
From the God.

Where are these raw materials cooked and who is the cook?
Mind is the cook, mind is the chef. Food is cooked in the mind. Mind plays the major role. 

How is my food digested?
By the enzymes of happiness and peace.

Sweety PIe💚

I used to want a relationship 
with no strings attached,
but then I realized the strings 
are what holds a real relationship together....❣ #hiral #string #relationshipgoals #lifebond #107 #goaloflife #herloveforhim #togetherforever

Marufa Mazumder

People dream of having a good life and a good relationship,
But I dream of that moment in MY life where my parents can proudly look at me and say "That's MY DAUGHTER" #lovemyparents #focus #goaloflife #makeproud
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification