Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oneloveonelife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oneloveonelife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reonel ramones and onel de guzman, tamil one india, one india telugu, beautiful short shayri oneliner 0, ready player one,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

saloni admane

mute video

lucifer

mute video

Deepthipriya R

He's not my man, 
He's my home, 
my rest, my heart
and my safe place🥰

©Deepthipriya R My man
#loveshayari #love #lovequotes #oneloveonelife #mine

Nikhil Chauhan

ek therav h uski nazron m 
tham leti h bin chuye♥ #yqbaba #awesomeshayeri 
#oneloveonelife

Bhoomi Anand

Participate in this #rapidfire and write the #firstlovepoemof2020 Here's my try: I spent the past decade falling in and out of love so many times that now it seems #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine #oneloveonelife #loveonlyforyou #LifeIsallaboutyou

read more
I fell in love....when I see you for the first time... maybe it would be my crush...or attraction...but it was true... I can never have fake feelings for you...my love was...and is..and will be always only for you ....the 'soul' which is connected to mine...is only yours...and will... your face, your words, your attitude.... I love all of you... definitely, I'm damn sure... that I am falling in love several times... BUT....only with you...with you...and..yeah...!! With you Participate in this #rapidfire and write the #firstlovepoemof2020 

Here's my try:

I spent the past decade
falling in and out of love
so many times 
that now it seems

Pooja Nishad

love #yqbaba #yqdidi #oneloveonelife ❤️

read more
Koi apne jazbaat par kab tak qaabu paaye bhala
Dekho tum barsaat mein yun bheega na karo ! #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #oneloveonelife ❤️

पूजा निषाद

love #yqbaba #yqdidi #oneloveonelife ❤️

read more
Koi apne jazbaat par kab tak qaabu paaye bhala
Dekho tum barsaat mein yun bheega na karo ! #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #oneloveonelife ❤️

three dots...nar

Dekho...
Tere jo apne hai n
Vo hi apne rhenge

©vikas shyamle three dots...nar #Love #oneloveonelife 

#WorldPoetryDay

Shreshtha Sharma

I am not that type of girl...... 
36 aaayenge 36 jaayenge mere wala to mere papa hi laayenge

my type is...... 
1 hi aayega 7 janm tk saaath nibhaayega kbhi bhi nhi jaaayega or usko laane ka hk bhi mere papa ko hi diya jaayega😍 #nojohindi #nojo #NOJOTO_ #Nojoto #Love #loveforever #oneloveonelife #lifeline💕 #loveislove  #lovediaries

Samaksh Kumar Chhabra

तेरे    बिना    ज़िंदगी 
कुछ     इस     तरह     होगी  ,
चाय     तो     हाथ     में     होगी
पर    उसमें    मिठास    ना    होगी.... #sunasuna
#zindagi
#dillagi
#oneloveonelife
loader
Home
Explore
Events