Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovethem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovethem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 52 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mr Cool Dude

mute video

Renuka

mute video

Riya

mute video

sparkle

mute video

Yuvi

mute video

cressy adoline

#lovethem #cantexpress #words #Actions #Reality Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I do care them a lot,
And love them a lot

I could able to express it
Through my actions or words!  #lovethem #cantexpress
#words #actions
#reality

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nirvan Mishra

mute video

Adira_edits.shayri

mute video

Subha shree

Thoughts of every fan thoughts #RESPECT #bts #bts_army #forever #lovethem #peace

read more
I'm in love with you
And your style baby
White shirts black pants
U look damn baby
Look at me shouting loud
Loving hard baby
Your eyes shining bright than the light baby
Fangirling you over here took some time baby
Glad I met you give me some love baby . Thoughts of every fan
#thoughts #respect #bts #bts_army #forever #lovethem #peace

Vedika

Some friends are that much good that after getting badly hurt from their friend, they love that friend as before they did.  #seventhquote #friendship #goodfriends #respectthem #lovethem
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification