Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drinkingwater Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drinkingwater Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the day i stopped drinking milk, drink love shayri 0, can drinking water make you look younger, golf and drinking quotes, truly the drink,

• 6 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhanu pratap singhh

it's my best acting video 😹😹😹 777 loV€fOR€v€R #sad_emotional_shayries #Mother #motivatation #necessary #drinkingwater #iamnotdrinking #Rea #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

mrq_manthan

mute video

Rupesh wellness

mute video

Ashok Mangal

Image credit: myself Ashok Mangal #AaveshVaani #JanMannKiBaat #environment #Plastic #drinkingwater

read more
पर्यावरण के लिये 
हम क्यूँ इतना भी 
नहीं करते ?
घर से शुद्ध पेयजल 
साथ में ले के 
क्यूँ न निकलते ??
धरती पर प्लास्टिक के 
ढ़ेर का आतंक मचा है,
इसमें बढत कर क्या हम 
आतंक के भागी नहीं बनते ??? Image credit: myself Ashok Mangal 
#aaveshvaani #janmannkibaat #environment #plastic #drinkingwater

mohit gupta

WHY IS WATER IMPORTANT 8 Reason to Drink Up 1. MAKE MINERALS AND NUTRIENTS ACCESSIBLE. 2.DELIVERS OXYGEN THROUGHOUT THE BODY. 3.HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS. 4.BOOSTS SKIN HEALTH AND BEAUTY. 5.REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE. 6.LUBRICATES THE JOINTS 7.HELPS THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM #Health #Water #weightloss #viral #जानकारी #drinkingwater #viralreels #healthyfoodshare #healthyfats

read more
mute video

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#Benefits #drinkingwater #Healthy #Summer #Drink #Dietitionpreeti Water is the most abundant constituent of the human body and regular fluid intake is essential for our bodies to function properly. The amount of fluid needed varies between people and according to age, time of year, climatic conditions, diet and levels of physical activity. We can obtain our fluid requirements from a number of sources such as water and other drinks, as well as the food we eat. Dehydration can impair physiologica

read more
 #benefits #drinkingwater #healthy #summer #drink #Dietitionpreeti 
Water is the most abundant constituent of the human body and regular fluid intake is essential for our bodies to function properly.
The amount of fluid needed varies between people and according to age, time of year, climatic conditions, diet and levels of physical activity.
We can obtain our fluid requirements from a number of sources such as water and other drinks, as well as the food we eat.
Dehydration can impair physiologica

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#Benefits #drinkingwater #emptystomach #lukewarm #Dietitionpreeti...

Preeti Rani Dietitian

Preeti Rani Dietitian

Preeti Rani Dietitian

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification