Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unreal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unreal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unreal friends quotes, quotes about unreal friends, cryengine vs unreal, unreal meaning, unreal engine,

• 23 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Real #unreal #known #shatter image created by Bing

read more
The real remains unknown until what 
we assume to be real is not shattered.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #real #unreal #known #shatter 
image created by Bing

Shreya

#unreal #News

read more
#Unreal look

©Shreya #unreal

Aady

You cried for the memories you'd never made, and for the people you'd never meet. You cried for the life that was never yours. _________________________________________________ "You know" slowly she plucked each petal of the daisies she carefully held, "I told the stars about you." He chuckled unexpectedly hearing such words from a lady sitting next to him. "What did you tell them?" asked the man. She looked at him and smiled, staring at his brown eyes, "I told them you have your own constel #story #unreal #soulmate #writeup #caption #faraway #savinggrace

read more
Soulmate in far away reality...

#caption# You cried for the memories you'd never made, and for the people you'd never meet. You cried for the life that was never yours. 

"You know" slowly she plucked each petal of the daisies she carefully held, "I told the stars about you." He chuckled unexpectedly hearing such words from a lady sitting next to him. 

"What did you tell them?" asked the man. She looked at him and smiled, staring at his brown eyes, "I told them you have your own constel

Sakshi Vashist

Unreal mornings
Outside the window to see
Stuck between sheets
Memories of you and me

#unreal #morning #erotica #sunrise #morningthoughts

Sakshi Vashist

Your silence is
Unjust

Sometimes I hope
It to be just
Unreal