tags

Best his Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best his Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the lover and his liar.

• 1037 Followers
  • 9771 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"वोह हो रहे हैं मेहरबान मुझपे , यह जानते भी के हम किसी ओर के है , कुछ और नही तोह वो मिसाल तोह ज़रूर है, जो हर रोज़ हमें सिखा जाता है, के प्यार बिन शर्तो के होता है, शर्तों से तोह समझौते हुआ करते है।"

वोह हो रहे हैं मेहरबान मुझपे ,
यह जानते भी के हम किसी ओर के है ,
कुछ और नही तोह वो मिसाल तोह ज़रूर है,
जो हर रोज़ हमें सिखा जाता है,
के प्यार बिन शर्तो के होता है,
शर्तों से तोह समझौते हुआ करते है।

#his unconditional love 😍

56 Love

"Happiness is calling him without any reason, Just to hear his VOICE."

Happiness 
is calling him without 
any reason,
Just to hear his VOICE.

Happiness
Happy Men's Day baby😘
#nojotoenglish #nojoto #Happiness #his #voice #HappyMensDay

11 Love

"Ego He loved my like no one else could do but..... his ego never let him to express it . #His Sarika kumari"

Ego  He loved my like no one else could do
 but..... 
his ego never let him to express it .

#His
Sarika kumari

#ego

41 Love

"So lucky I would be, if I loose the memories of thee. I could be happy for a while, had no pretention of fake smile. Without your presence I may not be complete, Even your essence in me is still incomplete . Sarika Kumari"

So lucky I would be,
if I loose the memories of thee.
I could be happy for a while,
had no pretention  of fake smile.
Without your presence
 I may not be complete,
Even your essence 
in me is still incomplete .

Sarika Kumari

#Bigmistake#Memories#presence of #his essence

29 Love

"The evil quotes Each and every human being think differently and react also,it depend on his genes and background in which all his life based,a criminal can react in more cruel way than a simple honest man,the evil inside a person can grow when he or she tourched him or his family any time in past or present, that evil is not cool down untill he take revenge,thats why Ashoka the great king seldom down his weapons for ever after kalinga war that is his last journey through cruelty, all changes came because of Gautam Buddha who is a great saint of that time,he cool down his evil from his teaching of love and sacrifice for innocent people,he changed him all,totally, we should control over our anger that is the main cause of evil nature inside a person who do such crime that nobody imagined."

The evil quotes   Each and every human being think differently and react also,it depend on his genes and background in which all his life based,a criminal can react in  more cruel way than a simple honest man,the evil inside a person can grow when he or she tourched him or his family any time in past or present, that evil is not cool down untill he take revenge,thats why Ashoka the great king seldom down his weapons for ever after kalinga war that is his last journey through cruelty, all changes came because of Gautam Buddha who is a great saint of that time,he cool down his evil from his teaching of love and sacrifice for innocent people,he changed him all,totally, we should control over our anger that is the main cause of evil nature inside a person who do such crime that nobody imagined.

Evil inside

41 Love
3 Share