tags

Best loverap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loverap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 10 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"We sat together but you never, Whatever, doesn't matter, A look in your eyes been enough to Know what really matters, Don't say a word if you don't want to, I have had your heart mapped Well enough, Sorta like through n through every corner, So I getta know what fosters, behind the silence you held onto.. You see that's how I am twisted, to even turn A sad beginning into, A love letter, hit me later, right now you just be you.."

We sat together but you never, Whatever, doesn't matter,
A look in your eyes been enough to
Know what really matters,
Don't say a word if you don't want to,
I have had your heart mapped
Well enough, 
Sorta like through n through every corner, 
So I getta know what fosters, behind the silence you held onto.. 
You see that's how I am twisted, to even turn 
A sad beginning into, 
A love letter, hit me later, right now you just be you..

You gotta listen.. Not hear. 📢
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Love #Thoughts #Lovequotes #Loverap #heartfealt #Soullove #SoulMates #Poetry

28 Love
1 Share

"Yao lady raise ya heels, Wink's in the breeze, This moment pleads, To be freezed, Hold on to it, In your eyes I look deep, A kiss to cause an eclipse, To swivel love up sleeves, A finite moment with infinite Possibilities.."

Yao lady raise ya heels,
Wink's in the breeze,
This moment pleads,
To be freezed,
Hold on to it,
In your eyes I look deep,
A kiss to cause an eclipse,
To swivel love up sleeves,
A finite moment with infinite
Possibilities..

Lady you had me!!!
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Love #Thoughts #Lovequotes #Loverap #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish

15 Love
1 Share

"The road was dark when, I was just by myself, Now its lit with ya essence, Present resents your absence, A conversation in depth, Ya oozing intelligence, No room for negligence, Love's ain't just assistance, Its a Holy Stance, So just when we dance, The frikkin world makes sense"

The road was dark when, I was just by myself,
Now its lit with ya essence,
Present resents your absence, 
A conversation in depth, 
Ya oozing intelligence, 
No room for negligence, 
Love's ain't just assistance, 
Its a Holy Stance, 
So just when we dance, 
The frikkin world makes sense

Grilled love n cheese
#Love #Thoughts #Lovequotes #Loverap #freestylerap #heartfealt #Soullove #SoulMates #Poetry #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper

41 Love
1 Share

"Rose Let me hold ya close, Teeth gently gritting on rose, The moment I chose, Where you froze, You ain't my muse.. but my heads gone lose, When I getta knew, I was in love with you, I just brought back old-school, Lace it with the truth, Feels like am talking through, A phone booth, Wish it was true, Could have rapped my heart for you.."

Rose Let me hold ya close,
Teeth gently gritting on rose,
The moment I chose,
Where you froze,
You ain't my muse.. 
 but my heads gone lose,
When I getta knew, 
I was in love with you, 
I just brought back old-school, 
Lace it with the truth, 
Feels like am talking through, 
A phone booth, 
Wish it was true, 
Could have rapped my heart for you..

Love simplified...
#Love #Thoughts #Lovequotes #Loverap #freestylerap #heartfealt #Soullove #SoulMates #Poetry #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #nojotoevery #LovePoetry

39 Love
2 Share

"Letter Show me ya gains ill gather all what that remains.. Create n gift ya with its catalyst for to brace n embrace.. For my ego is empty in that domain.. Share ya pain, ill let the love barricade, Crusade and marinate.. Until none of it remains.. The warriors not gone, Just learning to live without war.."

Letter Show me ya gains ill gather all what that remains..
Create n gift ya with its catalyst for to brace n embrace..
For my ego is empty in that domain..
Share ya pain, ill let the love barricade,
Crusade and marinate.. 
Until none of it remains..
The warriors not gone, 
Just learning to live without war..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #Lovequotes #Loverap #freestylerap #heartfealt #bhfyp #Poetry #Love #Poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #Rap #nojotoshare #nojotopoetry
#DearZindagi

135 Love
2 Share