Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best packing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best packing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hu packing and unpacking, packing job in mumbai for female, packing job for ladies in mumbai, packing work from home in mumbai, packing work from home in pune,

• 8 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prabhuji Singh

#packing a new car #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Manjula Manju

mute video

Manjula Manju

mute video

Srudeva

mute video

Zama Abbas

mute video

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep19 TRAVEL TRUCE I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time. #story #Funny #humor #yqbaba #yqtales #packing #Socks #Towel #Bachelor #Flights #microstory #calmkaziwrites #TowelDay #Hitchhikers

read more
TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

They are called "towels" and "socks"

(Continued in caption) #ThumbSizedStories #Ep19

TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification