tags

Best will Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best will Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2815 Followers
  • 23888 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Not everyday is a #Good day, live #Anyway.
Not everyone tells the #Truth, trust anyway.
Not everyone will love you back, love anyway.
Not every game will be fair, #Play anyway.

696 Love
27 Share

Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most constantly?

The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again

576 Love
24 Share

A Red Red Rose - by Robert Burns

O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

529 Love
13 Share

"What to do if the Stars are not in your Favour? #NojotoQuote"

What to do 
if the Stars are 
not in your Favour?  #NojotoQuote

I have often found that people depend on Stars, Luck, Kundali, Rashi and many other things to determine
- what's right for you?
- what you should pick your profession, career?
- who you should marry?

And what not.

What to do if the Stars are not aligned with your decision?

366 Love
13 Share

"Love We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact. Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest. Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most. Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Love 

We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact.

Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest.
Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most.

Love Loving
                              Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#letsunderstandthem#letsconsiderpeopleaboveego#lovethem

347 Love
21 Share