tags

Best Fresh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

174 Stories- Find the Best Fresh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fresh, fresh job alert, reliance fresh offers.

• 54 Followers
  • 174 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"If you fail I will not stop endeavoring my dreams I must stand up looking at the pinnacle to reach and start another fresh journey with a fresh mindset"

If you fail I will not stop endeavoring my 
dreams 
I must stand up looking at the pinnacle
to reach and start another fresh 
journey 
with a fresh mindset

31 Love
1 Share

"Ntaure ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ"

Ntaure  ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

#My_Quotes #23

#Nature #lover #greeny #calmness #Fresh #Charged #Heart #Nature_Beauty

Love to sit down there with you
Apple of my eye 😌

#core #layers #long_live #pure_love #Never_dies

@Roohaniyat.....

29 Love

"It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory."

It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory.

#Happiness #Love #Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

38 Love

"If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more."

If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.

#Happiness #Love #Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

63 Love
2 Share

"I am Sorry Your Biggest Supporter is a Stranger Your Biggest hater is Someone You know."

I am Sorry Your Biggest Supporter is a Stranger
Your Biggest hater is Someone You know.

#Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

59 Love