Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teddylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teddylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about teddy love quotes, teddy bear love quotes, teddy bear images with love quotes, you are my teddy bear quotes, tedha hai par mera hai,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lavanya

Teddybear love #teddy #Love #Love❤ Life #teddylove #love❤

read more
mute video

Shrii

#teddylove #Movie 🥀 #Videos

read more
mute video

Sowbaran

mute video

Shree

endhan nanbiye nanbiye....#teddylove #teddybear #Love

read more
mute video

Chandanasunil

mute video

Ar. Smitha

लो अब आज टेडी बेयर का दिन है
क्या फ़र्क पड़ता, हम तो तुम बिन है #teddybear #teddydayspecial #teddylove #lovequotes #hurtquotes #valentinesweek #yqdidi #yqbaba

Somya Baranwal

#teddyday #teddylove #girls love

read more
Teddy bear, 
is not just a type 
of soft toy.
Maybe nobody knows
why teddy bears are 
too favourite of girls.
Why girls love too
much teddy bears.
Because every teddy's
 are soft just like
 a girl's heart❤ #teddyday  #teddylove #girls #love

Dear Bonzo, I remember how i saved my pocket money and slowly collected the amount required to buy you. And then finally the day came When i along with my father searched for the teddy bear as I wanted and you passed all that criteria. And how excited I was while bringing you home on the scooty concentrating everyone's attention on us. And slowly you made your place in my room and heart and I became so possesive regarding you. And then giving you a special name "Bonzo" and celebrating all your #myheart_mythoughts #teddylove #alettertomybestfriend #myteddybear #myteddylove

read more
A letter to someone who is always there for me

( In caption ) Dear Bonzo,
I remember how i saved my pocket money and slowly collected the amount required to buy you. And then finally the day came When i along with my father searched for the teddy bear as I wanted and you passed all that criteria. And how excited I was while bringing you home on the scooty concentrating everyone's attention on us. And slowly you made your place in my room and heart and I became so possesive  regarding you. And then giving you a special name "Bonzo" and celebrating all your

Raveena

#teddylove#Happy teddy dayyqhindiyqquotes #my panda buddy

read more
Meri har khushi, har dukh mein tu shamil
Meri hasee, mere aansu sabka tu gawaah,

Meri har baat sunti, 
Meri saath kabhi nahi chodti, 
Meri pyaari teddy, tu meri best buddy

#teddylove#happy teddy day#yqhindi#yqquotes 
#my panda buddy

unspoken_mysteries

बस teddy की तरह उससे लिपटना चाहता हूँ,
उसकी अच्छाई-बुराई सब को अपनाना चाहता हूँ। 
खिलौना नहीं प्यार है मेरा, 
जो उसकी रग-रग में बहना चाहता हूँ। 

Happy Teddy Day 🐻 #Happy_teddy_day #Valentinesweek #nojoto #youandme #TeddyLove #love #iloveyou #shayari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification