Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lostdreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lostdreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunbin 1

My dear #ensoleillement

With every heart break
I lost a dream along. 

#ensoleillement #heartbreak #lostdreams

Sweet Sour

In the midst of dark night,
Rustling noise,
howl of the dogs,
Dim light on hills,
twinkling of stars,
Hide and seek of moon,
ransom to the sleep, is my dreams! #addictedtoreadandwrite #sleeplessnights #lostdreams #playingwithwords #yqquotes #yqtales #latenightthoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. The cities we live in inspire us to dream. There are stories of dreamers who were born and raised in the city that hogs our folklore. Begin your day talking about your dreams in your city. #cityofdreams #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbbaba #yourquotebaba #lostdreams

read more
the cacophony of mass,
concealed our dreams,
we once aspired,for... Good morning. The cities we live in inspire us to dream. There are stories of dreamers who were born and raised in the city that hogs our folklore. Begin your day talking about your dreams in your city. #cityofdreams #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#lostdreams

Aamna Magray

While I keep pampering you with my child like innocent love, I often forget that I too have a child residing deep within my heart who also deserves to be caressed and loved deeply sometimes! #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqenglish #midnightthoughts #lostdreams #child #inncocence #unrequitedlove

Paramjit Singh

Some people remain in our heart forever
Even if they don't remain in our life😔..
They touch our heart so deeply,
That they become a part of our life...
 #lostlove 
#loveyouforever 
#lovequotes 
#lostdreams

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

I can't forget how I lost my sleep over writing when I was just 17. I wrote the entire night. Talk about an unforgettable moment. #cantforget #musingtime #icannot #tinku_ranjan_mitra #Englishpoetry #lostdreams #mindhouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost my dreams,
They were arranged 
In the heart's room 
At the touch of your affection.
By leaving me alone, 
You left alone today.
I am now burned 
By the fire of loneliness,
An unbearable irritation 
In the house of the mind. I can't forget how I lost my sleep over writing when I was just 17. I wrote the entire night. Talk about an unforgettable moment. #cantforget #musingtime 
#icannot #tinku_ranjan_mitra #englishpoetry #lostdreams #mindhouse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification